****FALCONS V JETS GAME THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 7:38 am

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Yeah, we lost this game because of Jamal Adams

Some of you guys need new material. 

Where did I say that, Steve? Please, quote me. Its an added extra that yes, Jamal Adams missed several tackles today.

On top of that, aside from the fact that I took a hiatus from this sh*tfest for a month, this is the first critical thing I've ever said about Adams, how would this be 'old material' for me?

Stop projecting your anger. Bowles sucks. Ownership sucks. We have no QB. We overdraft on Defense and it still sucks. These facts should be the focus for your anger. Not me.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going according to plan.  They are playing hard, together and respectable, and the locker room culture is improved.  They move up the draft chart now everyweek.  The draft will result in a FQB, LT, RB or EDGE, all which this team lacks and were not drafted by Mac.

It served no purpose to steal a win from last year's Super Bowl loser.

17 minutes ago, Nick Blitz said:

In these conditions why even try and field that punt? Let it go for crying out loud 

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

F*ck you! Seriously! Jeremy Kerley SHOULDNT EVEN BE RETURNING PUNTS! how many YEARS do the fans have to wait to find a punt returner who can ACTUALLY RETURN PUNTS?

Everything is on Bowles! He's the coach! Try McGuire? Try something, he doesn't because he's so f*cking conservative & his BALLS are as small as BBs!

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No one should be trying to catch a punt in these conditions. They shouldn't have put Kerley in that position in the first place.

Whoa, and I was just being cheeky. Who knew I was onto a valid argument?

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Watching McCown convert first downs to Forte late in the 4th quarter gives me a lot of hope for the future you guys. 

I mean, honestly, how different is it from Jared Goff to Todd Gurley?

Archived