****FALCONS V JETS GAME THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 7:38 am

T0mShane

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets have no chance. The offensive line can't protect the QB. They can't run long developing plays. They have to dink and dunk to be successful on offense and a mistake in this weather is bound to happen. This is why they need to be more aggressive when they have the lead.

Obviously our kicker didn't help today either

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

It's his style, it's what he does with a lead & how he wants the offense to operate. Then they almost give up a 1st down on 3rd & 25 and then Kerley fumbles. It's what happens when you play scared all the time.

I almost hit the lotto.  Almost never counts for anything

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

WHY DIDN'T BOWLES CALL THE PLAY FOR KERLEY NOT TO DO THAT

F*ck you! Seriously! Jeremy Kerley SHOULDNT EVEN BE RETURNING PUNTS! how many YEARS do the fans have to wait to find a punt returner who can ACTUALLY RETURN PUNTS?

Everything is on Bowles! He's the coach! Try McGuire? Try something, he doesn't because he's so f*cking conservative & his BALLS are as small as BBs!

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

F*ck you! Seriously! Jeremy Kerley SHOULDNT EVEN BE RETURNING PUNTS! how many YEARS do the fans have to wait to find a punt returner who can ACTUALLY RETURN PUNTS?

Everything is on Bowles! He's the coach! Try McGuire? Try something, he doesn't because he's so f*cking conservative & his BALLS are as small as BBs!

Dam

Kerley is supposed to be the reliable one on punt returns. But at least he didn't lose the game. There are conditions on the field if you want to make an excuse for him. I mean the sideline reporter showed a glass full of water to show the kind of rainfall since the beginning of the game. 

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

AhhhhHahahahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!!

Everybody who just sat through this sh*t in the pouring rain for 3 hours should get up now, go outside, and start burning the place down. LOL

Watching a soaking wet, disgruntled fanbase futilely try to torch a building in the pouring rain would be immensely more entertaining than this game.

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

come at me bro

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Kerley is supposed to be the reliable one on punt returns. But at least he didn't lose the game. I mean there are conditions on the field if you want to make an excuse for him. I mean the sideline reporter showed a glass full of water to show the kind of rainfall since the beginning of the game. 

That was hard hitting reporting...now to Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa.....

Archived