****FALCONS V JETS GAME THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 7:38 am

T0mShane

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Another awful loss late. The team plays hard but they just aren't good enough. It's time to go to Petty after the Thursday night game.

The way they’re ending games is horrific. But hey I like how they’re playing in these losses. 

Dump bowles and let’s move on. 

Well. What a fitting way to end this sh*tshow.

This was fun. So glad I tuned in for this mess. First complete Jets game I've subjected myself to this year and I must say, Im neither surprised or 'disappointed'. And they wonder why viewership is down. 

Refs suck. Rules suck. Production (a mumbling Ronde Barber) sucks. Unlikeable players, unlikeable teams, and cowardly coaching across the league. 

Lets see, who will be left from the AFC in the playoffs....Patriots, Steelers, KC. Same old same old. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Well. What a fitting way to end this sh*tshow.

This was fun. So glad I tuned in for this mess. First complete Jets game I've subjected myself to this year and I must say, Im neither surprised or 'disappointed'. And they wonder why viewership is down. 

Refs suck. Rules suck. Production (a mumbling Ronde Barber) sucks. Unlikeable players, unlikeable teams, and cowardly coaching across the league. 

Lets see, who will be left from the AFC in the playoffs....Patriots, Steelers, KC. Same old same old. 

Football sucks.  It is no good anymore.  I just cannot stop watching it.

Just now, Stark said:

Also. Glad we didn’t get Mitch Trubisky. Kid is worse than Hack

Not even close. Trubisky plays like a rookie. Hackenberg pkays like he arrived from an alien world where he learned about Earth Football from the Holovid Feed and decided to give it a try...

The key again is lack of scoring in the 2nd half. 3 points today. If you have a problem with McCown that's one of them. Maybe because he's 38 and is taking a pounding. Last week, too he seems to tire out. I'm kind of surprised he's survived to this point. 

Archived