****OFFICIAL JETS V CHIEFS GAME THREAD******

T0mShane

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is proving that Morton & Bates can coach. Other than Bowles ole defense on the 1st 2 possessions the Jets would be dominating on offense. 

2 absolutely wide open Kelsey TDs & a 70 yard stupid romp by Smith.

Wade Phillips could coach circles around Bowles when it comes to defense. We should can Bowles promote Morton, sign Cousins if possible, (QBs love OC coaches), DRAFT ALL OFFENSE & fill defensive holes with the balance of our free agent dollars.

Look what Patricia is doing with a the Patriots defense since a bad start. It's not like the Pats defense is loaded with pro bowlers in their front 7! Bowles is way overated as a defensive coach.

4 minutes ago, tfine said:

This is what I don’t get. If they lose. We suck. If the win. We are messing up our draft position. Sorry I’m rooting for my team to win. It means the younger players are progressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want to see the Jets win a Superbowl?  We're not going to get it done with McCown (or someone of his ilk) as our QB.  Something like 15 of the last 16 AFC Superbowl QBs were Brady, Peyton and Ben.  

Having our younger players progress is nice but we need to solve the QB position or else the rest is worthless (if you want the Jets to win a Superbowl, at least)

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Do you want to see the Jets win a Superbowl?  We're not going to get it done with McCown (or someone of his ilk) as our QB.  Something like 15 of the last 16 AFC Superbowl QBs were Brady, Peyton and Ben.  

Having our younger players progress is nice but we need to solve the QB position or else the rest is worthless (if you want the Jets to win a Superbowl, at least)

So we should trade for one of those 3 guys!

Name a Top 5 pick that’s a QB that has won a Super Bowl in last 15 years not named Manning

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I hope he left a trail of breadcrumbs so he can find his way back.

I like Hansen but he will rarely see the green grass.  Very reliable hands, can make difficult catches. Unfortunately, Bowles the douchebag won’t let these guys play and for some inexplicable reason Mac allows this nonsense to continue. 

3 minutes ago, tfine said:

Name a Top 5 pick that’s a QB that has won a Super Bowl in last 15 years not named Manning

"Brady was a 6th round pick and won 5 Superbowls.  Therefore I think we should wait until the 6th round before we draft a QB"

Archived