****OFFICIAL JETS V CHIEFS GAME THREAD******

T0mShane

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting a guy we traded for a couple of weeks ago one on one with their number 1 wide receiver, who is arguably the best deep threat in the league, with absolutely zero help over the top.

That's Kacy Rodgers/Todd Bowles football baby.

"Brady was a 6th round pick and won 5 Superbowls.  Therefore I think we should wait until the 6th round before we draft a QB"

No your missing the point. You can get QB’s in the mid first round or second. Just need to draft well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Oline is SO WEAK!

Jets have 7 plays with negative yardage. That is how you lose games & offensive momentum.

Add that to Bowles & Kaceys horrific defensive schemes that continue to give up huge chunk yardage & you end up 4-8.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Putting a guy we traded for a couple of weeks ago one on one with their number 1 wide receiver, who is arguably the best deep threat in the league, with absolutely zero help over the top.

Thats Kacy Rodgers/Todd Bowles football baby.

Just now, JiF said:

No safety Help on the fastest player in the NFL and leaving him alone with a guy you picked up last week. 

#defensive genius 

We are so good together sometimes. 

Just now, tfine said:

No your missing the point. You can get QB’s in the mid first round or second. Just need to draft well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't miss the point at all.  I'm saying I still favor maximizing our chances to get a FQB.

Archived