****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

I feel a shocker coming on.....Jets win a wild one 38-13!

riding the wave of euphoria after coach and GM signed new deals this week the Jets will pull out a mad win, Bryce Petty has a career day, 20-27 326 yards 4TD, 0INT

Jet Nation is split down the middle, half don’t know Whether to laugh or cry, the other half are outraged at a pointless and stupid beating of a hated rival in their own stadium that prevents them from getting home-field advantage.

Brady is harried and hustled all day, picked off twice by Jamal Adams and the Pats lose Rob Gronkowski after he gets actually decapitated by a huge Adams hit late in the 2nd quarter. 

Play is held up for 15 minutes while players, coaches and officials hunt for Gronk’s head which is eventually found in a trainers bag under a bag of balls on the Jets sideline.

after the game Belichick accuses the jets of deliberately hiding Gronk’s head....when asked for his response Todd Bowles says ‘Nope’

Gronkowski is listed as ‘questionable’ for the Pats Diviisional playoff round match-up with Kansas City

book it

Dude, whatever you smoking, please pass it on!

31 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Playing Hack today for any period of time means absolutely NOTHING!!

Throw a few td's means NOTHING!

Throw some picks means NOTHING!

Whats going to happen?  He plays decent vs the Pats in week 17 and then we pass on any QB  in the draft?  It's over for Hack.  

When you really think about it, everything means nothing.

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I still don't understand why some players in frigid conditions wear short sleeves. I know it's a tough guy thing but wouldn't they play better if their body temp was higher. 

Some insight from a member of the family-linemen code is guns out no matter what. It sounds stupid when it's 6 degrees out, thought if you're in the game you are pretty warm from being active. Sidelines is a different story. You cannot see it because they're showing the game but everyone is bundled up and around the heaters. 

Archived