McCown signs contract at Chik-fil-A

jetstream23

1 hour ago, jgb said:

The politicization of everything is the reason I left the US. I mean damn, you can't even buy a cup of coffee anymore without getting a lecture on fair trade. 

Strange. I buy coffee all the time and free trade has never come up once, but damn if I can't go to an internet forum without hearing someone bitching about snowflakes.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Whataburger is a Texas burger chain that’s pretty tasty.

I had one near my hotel in Birmingham (was shocked to see one in Alabama) last month and ate there three times!

whataburger is great too.  better than micky d's and burger king.  not quite as good as five guys though.  about the same as in and out burger.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

The best fast food is like saying the tallest midget. 

I don't really ever eat at chain restaurants, tbh. There are a couple local burger joints that are local "chains" but that's really it. 

...and maybe I'll hit up red lobster during all u can eat shrimp, lol. But that just seems more like a challenge 

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

I don't think chick fil a has the power to revoke rights. If Chick fil a was owned by a Russian Nazi wearing a Patriots hat I'd still buy their chicken.

I don't know about that Patriots hat thing but otherwise yeah.

Pickles inside a warm sandwich, how much more disgusting can you get. Only thing I can think of is dragging out your signing and asking fans what they want when you clearly already know what you're going to do as a mid tier QB that has won nothing and will win nothing. F Cousins.

2 hours ago, freestater said:

I don't really ever eat at chain restaurants, tbh. There are a couple local burger joints that are local "chains" but that's really it. 

...and maybe I'll hit up red lobster during all u can eat shrimp, lol. But that just seems more like a challenge 

If you have ever in your life stepped foot in a Red Lobster you have abandoned all rights to question anyone else's food choices!

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

whataburger is great too.  better than micky d's and burger king.  not quite as good as five guys though.  about the same as in and out burger.

Damn, those are fighting words down here. People get heated about whataburger vs in n out

6 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Came to this thread with a good idea of what I’d find and I was not disappointed

The Jets are taking Minkah at #6, ya know?

And oh my god, they took a box safety like Adams at #6!! Good Lordy!!

We should discuss this more...MUCH more!!

High five!!??

Now go shove a large #7 down your gullet and be sure to announce your sexual orientation whenever you have the privilege to visit the Mecca of fast food.

5 hours ago, pointman said:

Pickles inside a warm sandwich, how much more disgusting can you get. Only thing I can think of is dragging out your signing and asking fans what they want when you clearly already know what you're going to do as a mid tier QB that has won nothing and will win nothing. F Cousins.

Pickles on a chicken sandwich is not my thing either.  But what about pickles on a burger?  I think that combo is awesome.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Pickles on a chicken sandwich is not my thing either.  But what about pickles on a burger?  I think that combo is awesome.

Agree the pickle on chicken seems weird but i tried it once and it is delicious

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Only if you put the burgers in right when you eat. If it sits in a hot sandwich they got soggy and chewy and lose their crispness. 

8 minutes ago, pointman said:

Only if you put the burgers in right when you eat. If it sits in a hot sandwich they got soggy and chewy and lose their crispness. 

Pickles on burgers?

LOL

A plebes game.

Pickles on fried, juicy chicken titties with a little mayo (you gotta ask for the mayo)?

Yep

Yep

1 hour ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I wish McC was signing a contract to work at Chick Fila and had to regretfully turn us down. 

2 pages in and finally someone suggested this possibility.  

What will likely end up happening is a Chick-Fil-A ad campaign with Josh McCown.  Consolation prize?

12 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

No way

I have it on damn good authority that Chik-Fil-A’s pickles are salted and brined straight from fresh Cu’s in-house.

Hot, crispy, tangy...always.

You're crazy. Seriously, nuts. I don't care if they were fresh out of Jessica Alba's kitchen. Pickles turned warm are vile. Chewy, rubbery, and smell like death. You're so wrong about this, I'm appalled right now. I need some of the forum fatties (everyone who posts here) to chime in and belittle you for your nonsense. 

Just now, pointman said:

You're crazy. Seriously, nuts. I don't care if they were fresh out of Jessica Alba's kitchen. Pickles turned warm are vile. Chewy, rubbery, and smell like death. You're so wrong about this, I'm appalled right now. I need some of the forum fatties (everyone who posts here) to chime in and belittle you for your nonsense. 

You’re wrong, brother.

Archived