Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

50 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

"I don't brag about money".

That isn’t bragging. It is stating an opinion. I believe that season ticket holders should be given perks such as first dibs on newly designed items, especially if any are in limited supply such as a third-alternate jersey, Salute To Service onfield hoodie, coaches cap, etc.

Has nothing to do with money; has to do with the team showing respect to its best fans.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 5

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That isn’t bragging. It is stating an opinion. I believe that season ticket holders should be given perks such as first dibs on newly designed items, especially if any are in limited supply such as a third-alternate jersey, Salute To Service onfield hoodie, coaches cap, etc.

Has nothing to do with money; has to do with the team showing respect to its best fans.

SAR I

Why? You paid for seats.

Lol For what? It's a correct/true cliche, stereotype said in humor/sarcastically. Nothing more ,nothing less. It harms no one. You are thinking with emotion  and not using logic about topics that simply don't  matter. The mistake being made, is  by you taking harmless things literally and personal. One more time..pay attention..here it comes..it's called "sarcasm". Does anyone possess even the most minor comprehensive skills? I even made fun of myself, saying im of Jewish heritage and I must be because  I whine alot and have a great sense of humor. And the fact is my name is directly  related to Ashkenazi Jew heritage. If I actually  hated that, why would I admit to it? I'm   rather proud of that..And I said, like the so called Jewish faith, I don't believe in a biblical Jesus. I agree with them. Why would I agree with something  I hate? 
Making a joke about Jewish stereo types  does not translate to literally hating jews.Some of you have lost your common sense.  
It's  a joke,  it's a joke, it's a joke...jeezus, it's just a joke lol
Pc culture, the death of critical  thought. The dumbing down of America is complete.
Youre like the people bugging Larry David in the Curb your Enthusiasm -thank you for your service, Episode. Lop
You're welcome.  Now, back to uniform talk. Happy Sunday! 

Your name suits you perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Calling people "the riff and the raff" because they don't have ST isn't bragging?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

The whole NYC vibe with skyscrapers, Big Apple Green, Limelight Green, etc sounds exactly like what the Johnsons would sign off on. The poster who wrote that also mentioned how it was a representation of a team no longer looking to play 2nd fiddle. I expect what this poster wrote to be accurate, including the NY on the helmets.

Yankees, Mets, Giants, Knicks, Jets all have some variation of “NY” in one of their logos or  on their hats, helmets, uniforms. This whole re brand is part of the Jets looking to overtake the Giants as the football team of New York. The “bold NY” is another example of this. They want to make their NY the one that pops out in the public’s minds.

Our current logo has NY but its covered by JETS. This will be NY without any cover. The uniforms will show the NYC angle and the press release is going to push this mentality as the Jets being New York’s team. 

Now only if we can win some Lombardi’s...to go along with this new brand.

You want to stop playing 2nd fiddle... WIN MULTIPLE SUPER BOWLS... PERIOD.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Calling people "the riff and the raff" because they don't have ST isn't bragging?

I thought it was a kinder gentler way of saying “the quitters and couches”.  I’ll be more literal next time.

Money has nothing to do with attending games.  Tickets were as low as $20 a game last season.  No excuse.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 4

Hear hear. 
No doubt Season Ticket Holders deserve the right to get new Jets merchandise ahead of the riff and the raff. Let them have keychains, coffee mugs, and seat cushions; those of us who pay the bills should have first rights to jerseys and hats.
SAR I

The entitlement in all of your posts is off the charts. Someone needs to knock the ego out of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

SAR I

Best fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I thought it was a kinder gentler way of saying “the quitters and couches”.  I’ll be more literal next time.

Money has nothing to do with attending games.  Tickets were as low as $20 a game last season.  No excuse.

SAR I

There's no $20 season ticket.

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

For the love of God, the uniforms are 4 days away and you buffoons are falling for the Sar schtick for the 3rd time in 10 days.

What are the more useful ways to use this thread for the next 4 days?  Rating designs that people send out that won't be correct anyway?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

Hear hear. 

No doubt Season Ticket Holders deserve the right to get new Jets merchandise ahead of the riff and the raff. Let them have keychains, coffee mugs, and seat cushions; those of us who pay the bills should have first rights to jerseys and hats.

SAR I

Revenue for teams actually come mainly from TV.  

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, slats said:

What makes season ticket holders the best fans? Is it money? Because then it’s not nothing to do with money, it’s everything to do with money. 

No, not money. 

Effort. 

Going to a 1:00 game means you leave the house at 10:00 and get home at 5:30, it's practically a whole workday away from the family.  Often it's a hardship for the wife, she has to drive to soccer or hockey practice, you miss a lot of events with the kids and miss that first dance recital or shutout, you get home and barely have time to unwind before it's time to go to bed and get ready for the Monday commute.  Repeat 7-10 times a season.  Repeat 10-30 years. 

SAR I

26 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There's no $20 season ticket.

$20 a game is easily attained on StubHub. $160 for a whole season. Don't even have to pay for preseason either. 

If money doesn't make one a better fan, I can buy that argument.  But by the same token money is no excuse for staying on the couch either.  Tickets are cheaper than dirt.   If in 1988 I could've gotten tickets to any Jets game I wanted to for as little as $20 I would've done the happy dog dance. Instead, I was waitlisted for 18 years and had to buy tickets from scalpers in the parking lot, often striking out completely and missing the first half of the very games I was trying to get into see, stuck on a bus back to the Port Authority. 

People today have it so good and they don't even realize it. Want to be a great fan and keep those enemy fans out?  Buy a ticket and show up consistently.  It's very simple.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, not money. 

Effort. 

Going to a 1:00 game means you leave the house at 10:00 and get home at 5:30, it's practically a whole workday away from the family.  Often it's a hardship for the wife, she has to drive to soccer or hockey practice, you miss a lot of events with the kids and miss that first dance recital or shutout, you get home and barely have time to unwind before it's time to go to bed and get ready for the Monday commute.  Repeat 7-10 times a season.  Repeat 10-30 years. 

SAR I

My question is, would you make the same exact effort and sacrifice for a $20 seat where you can't see a thing?

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What are the more useful ways to use this thread for the next 4 days?  Rating designs that people send out that won't be correct anyway?

Just because I’m bored doesn’t mean I’m gonna punch myself in the dick.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No, not money. 

Effort. 

SAR I

Like idolatry and adultery.

• Upvote 1