Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

35 minutes ago, static14 said:

So those guys doing the live youtube unveiling just said they do not have a Jets hat to show.

They actually did show one but with the current logo... nothing new... only difference was the top of the hat was in 3 colors green/white & black.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes, much appreciated. I hope to have it in place by tomorrow night. I have to look but I think football fanatics, nfl fan shop etc kick back 5% or so to the site. So all things being equal anyone who purchases through our merchandise page, THANK YOU!

I never knew they did this for you.  Is it only Jets gear or anything off the sites?

Saw this old "leak" but with Darnold wearing it.
838EEFB0-D150-4C49-BA7B-024625341067.thumb.jpeg.42f1afd744f8ee7f043558ddf7fb95f7.jpeg

I’m taking a laid back approach to our new unis but I have to say that would be a terrible uniform. I hope that’s not what it ultimately looks like. The helmet design is just poooooopy.

I will say I’m getting a little excited now that we’re so close though. I want to see what my sons New Jersey is gonna look like already.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I think/ hope that this logo will be used in marketing and as a secondary logo like a patch on the uni but won’t be the main logo.

you dont like for the main logo? why not. Rather that than some of the other idea's...but it wouldnt make much sense to me, they said it was a redesign not tweek.

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Wasn’t CJ saying that this would be a significant change though? That hat seems more like a slight tweak.

That logo is a cleaner version of what we have and is a real improvement. The hat includes black as a primary color. The entire package of the uniform could be very different and definitely adds another color to our palette. Another sign that this is really it, is that the font on the invites for the reveal and the font on that hat are the same.

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

If it leaks, I’m gonna post it here and I’m gonna tag you in the post. Then I’m gonna PM it to you. Then I’m gonna mail you a hat. Then I’ll buy you a jersey. Then I’ll take you out to dinner. 

Why ruin it 2 days before the reveal? 

Seeing the logo on a hat will ruin it, it's just a stupid idea 

Please tag me so I know to avoid the stupidity train in here lol

• Haha 1

Just now, y2k8 said:

And the green is not any different.  Doesn't add up considering all of the clues already aggregated.

It fits a logo we’ve seen before, it adds a new color, it uses a font consistent with recent branding, the hat follows the design elements of the new draft template. 

The color might be brighter, those guys had a weird white balance on their camera.

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Why ruin it 2 days before the reveal? 

Seeing the logo on a hat will ruin it, it's just a stupid idea 

Please tag me so I know to avoid the stupidity train in here lol

Because when we see the logo won’t change how I feel about the logo because my life is made no different by what they present. 

It leaked (partially), I have thoughts and my experience is not ruined.

you dont like for the main logo? why not. Rather that than some of the other idea's...but it wouldnt make much sense to me, they said it was a redesign not tweek.

I’m not in love with it as a main. I’m not a huge fan of the current one either but again I don’t mind it as more of a patch. It just doesn’t really say anything about the Jets specifically. Any team can have their name written out with a football underneath. I get the nostalgia factor but it’s time for something new. I do like the 80’s logo, at least it has a plane in it. I will say, I haven’t seen any new mock up logo that I like either though.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

And the green is not any different.  Doesn't add up considering all of the clues already aggregated.

Yep...if you believe any of the rumors swirling out there...this has nothing to do with the new logo.

literally the only thing different from the current logo and this is they spelled out NY and put it above the word Jets instead of behind it.

That stupid little Microsoft Clip art football is still present.

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

That logo is a cleaner version of what we have and is a real improvement. The hat includes black as a primary color. The entire package of the uniform could be very different and definitely adds another color to our palette. Another sign that this is really it, is that the font on the invites for the reveal and the font on that hat are the same.

Not a chance in hell that is the logo. How is this completely new as was stated by people associated with the team? I would be so disappointed - it's terrible like the old logo (no concept whatsoever and isn't nice looking) and this entire thread would be a waste of time (wait...;) The only thing I want out of this logo is that it has an actual concept specific to the Jets or New York and that the design is more dynamic. 

10 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I’m not in love with it as a main. I’m not a huge fan of the current one either but again I don’t mind it as more of a patch. It just doesn’t really say anything about the Jets specifically. Any team can have their name written out with a football underneath. I get the nostalgia factor but it’s time for something new. I do like the 80’s logo, at least it has a plane in it. I will say, I haven’t seen any new mock up logo that I like either though.

I feel the same way - there has never been a concept in the logo. Graphic design has progressed a million times over since the initial logo was created. I think we'll see some bright green accents, a base green, some white and some black or gray. Just hope it's really dynamic and they don't play it too safe.

1 hour ago, y2k8 said:

Can't be the new logo.  Can't be...

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 6.18.53 PM.png

This appears to be the modified version of the logo that appeared on the Kelly Green covers of the brand identity manual at the Nike meeting chronicled on One Jets Drive.  A few weeks back, this modification was discussed on this thread. I hope that, if anything, this is the secondary logo and it does not appear on the helmet. I really don't like it. I'm still hoping for some incarnation of the 80's concorde jet to make an appearance on the helmet, and I think that is possible as the triangle (wedge shape) that has appeared on the promo video may be a callback to that form.  

• Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Not a chance in hell that is the logo. How is this completely new as was stated by people associated with the team? I would be so disappointed - it's terrible like the old logo (no concept whatsoever and isn't nice looking) and this entire thread would be a waste of time (wait...;) The only thing I want out of this logo is that it has an actual concept specific to the Jets or New York and that the design is more dynamic. 

jryd-dr4.jpg

Two German guys in weak NFL costume ruin the hopes and dreams of Jets fans half a world away.

LOL.

SAR I

• Sympathy 1

Guys, it’s okay. I really believe we’ll have a new stylized NY logo for our helmets and as a second logo. Like how the Patriots have the “New England Patriots” word mark and then the Elvis face.

We’ll have modern football with coffee bean and sexy NY.

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Guys, it’s okay. I really believe we’ll have a new stylized NY logo for our helmets and as a second logo. Like how the Patriots have the “New England Patriots” word mark and then the Elvis face.

We’ll have modern football and coffee bean and sexy NY.

It's not a coffee bean, that's Paul Wall.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

We’ll have modern football and coffee bean and sexy NY.

943.gif

SAR I

• Upvote 1