Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Lets take a break from the arguing for a moment.

Dicks Sporting Goods  has the Darnold Limited jersey in green for $150.  I haven't seen the green version on the other sites.  If you are on their email list then you can get 20%off any order.

913561-395_SportGreen_DET.jpg.c5379ea36c67b36251e9bc0fd0bc5bcb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

If you like the majority of the moves this team has made over the past 5-years, despite being objectively one of the worst teams in football over that time, and you also like the uniforms and the logo, there's a good chance you are, indeed, a brainwashed sheep.

This makes no sense on any level.  One has nothing to do with the other.  At all, we're getting more desperate though.  Now we're combining 5 bad seasons with the uniforms. Lol

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Nah - Change these to teal and orange with Miami across the chest and we'd be unanimously mocking them as XFL jerseys.

But I don't expect that someone who compared Woody Johnson to Lincoln to criticize a Jets business decision.

Who cares enough about other teams jerseys to mock them?  While I don’t like certain styles I can’t say any of the NFL uniforms are so bad they are worthy of my time in that negative manner. 

The Jets uniforms look great. Enough already.

Woody Johnson freed the waitlisters.  He’s the Abraham Lincoln of the NFL and I bless him and ask for his personal safety in a foreign land every night in my prayers. 

SAR I

• Haha 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I

Stop whining you've reached the pathetic level.

Plus why are you talking to me.  I've told you numbers times.  I like them.  You don't.  You're not going to convince me or anyone else to change their mind but you can't stop crying about a uniform most like.  Get it?

End this, I'm done responding to you and your hurt over a uniform

Okay bud, I'm really thinking that you may be mentally deficient so I'll leave you alone. Stop making crap up and saying things that I didn't. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

This makes no sense on any level.  One has nothing to do with the other.  At all, we're getting more desperate though.  Now we're combining 5 bad seasons with the uniforms. Lol

When you go to a restaurant the service and the food have nothing to do with each other either, but if your  yelp review is stellar when you puke from a meal you waited an hour and a half to eat, you're not getting a job with Michelin.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Okay bud, I'm really thinking that you may be mentally deficient so I'll leave you alone. Stop making crap up and saying things that I didn't. 

You know what's mentally deficient? Not being able to understand how bad you sound and not understanding that you were told to su and stop.  And can't.  Especially when someone keeps pointing out it's opinions and you aren't going to change someone's mind. 

Now that's mentally deficient.  And that's being nice

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Is there any truth to this? I feel like they just didn't like the dumb plane logo and changed it to Jets. Then they tried the jets plus plane and that sucked too.

I've come to accept this new one but I have never nor has any other jet fan ever told me that the log was a sentence, nore have i ever even referred to the jets in anyway as "New York Jets Football". I have heard by broadcaster New Work Giants football, or the the New York Giants football team.... but not with us.

Could have been used more before my time, but I am 50/50 on if you just made that up. The helmet does not say NY Jets Football, why wouldn't it have the NY in there if that sentence thing was true?

afl-game-program_1964-10-03_sdg-nyj.jpg

It’s how millions of fans know the team. New York Jets Football. We are the JETS. It’s a word on a helmet. 

And if there is a single thing that is our ‘identity’ it’s that awful J-E-T-S chant, so how any of these knuckleheads could hate on a big-ass JETS logo on the helmet that’s the same one that’s been there for 55 years and the same one the NFL puts on its logo is beyond me. 

SAR I

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

It is astonishing the new ways you find to not get the point.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Pre release poll.

Cited a poll here, didn't check how the vote went.  Polls everywhere where fans like them.  The self centered call all those of us who like the uniforms stooges for some reason.  Id rather be a stooge than the one telling all that they're wrong for liking something.  over and over and over again.  How lame is that

+1

Doritos blow away Cheetos.  Those Cheeto people are insane. 

SAR I

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Who cares enough about other teams jerseys to mock them?  While I don’t like certain styles I can’t say any of the NFL uniforms are so bad they are worthy of my time in that negative manner. 

The Jets uniforms look great. Enough already.

Woody Johnson freed the waitlisters.  He’s the Abraham Lincoln of the NFL and I bless him and ask for his personal safety in a foreign land every night in my prayers. 

SAR I

They look great, if what you are going for was an XFL jersey.  For an NFL jersey, they're a joke.

You also skipped the post about how our logo is just the team name in an oval, not an actual logo.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Dicks Sporting Goods  has the Darnold Limited jersey in green for $150.  I haven't seen the green version on the other sites.  If you are on their email list then you can get 20%off any order.

Be patient, and use Max's link: 

The man works tirelessly to keep this site up, running, and as good as it can be while never asking for a donation. The least everyone here can do -especially if they're spending money anyway- is to buy thru a link that helps offset the costs here. 

Thanks. 

42 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Where’s the Elite?  I think that’s the one I want with the shorter sleeves. 

SAR I

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You know what's mentally deficient? Not being able to understand how bad you sound and not understanding that you were told to su and stop.  And can't.  Especially when someone keeps pointing out it's opinions and you aren't going to change someone's mind. 

Now that's mentally deficient.  And that's being nice

I....thought you were going to stop responding to me? Or do you not understand even your own posts at this point? 

• Thumb Down 1

23 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

They look great, if what you are going for was an XFL jersey.  For an NFL jersey, they're a joke.

You also skipped the post about how our logo is just the team name in an oval, not an actual logo.

C2240586-644-A-479-C-887-F-2-D3-D6-A0-BF

chiefs-raiders-300x193.png

The hats I bought yesterday sure look like they have logos to me. Our logo is a football with stuff in it.  It’s not the Parcells oval anymore. It’s been reshaped to a football.

No different than the Chiefs are stuff in an arrowhead and the Raiders are stuff in a shield.

Vintage, cartoonish, AFLish.  It works.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

When you go to a restaurant the service and the food have nothing to do with each other either, but if your  yelp review is stellar when you puke from a meal you waited an hour and a half to eat, you're not getting a job with Michelin.

Your probably not going to be a fan either but You can still like those cool uniforms. 

I ordered my stuff through the link the other day. Just saw this and thought I would put it out there but you are correct. I probably shouldn’t have posted this.

My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The hats I bought yesterday sure look like they have logos to me. Our logo is a football with stuff in it.  It’s not the Parcells oval anymore. It’s been reshaped to a football.

No different than the Chiefs are stuff in an arrowhead and the Raiders are stuff in a shield.

SAR I

Why why why couldn’t they have a PLANE ✈️ , or something plane-ish there, instead of a GD football! Every team could have a football. But they don’t. I can’t brli they found a way to Make it even worse. 

38 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

So it's a clipart football inside another football, and that makes it better?

3 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Nice. Much better than the plane/wing on top which looks unresolved. 

I like those designs better as well but they didn't ask me. 

You probably won't even notice it during the games. It is pretty close to a nice uniform which could have been much worse.

You can even put the wing in all your designs. 

What you can't do is anything about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Also, it's not that anyone's wrong to like something.  There's a difference between liking something, and quality.

A lot of people like Keeping of with the Kardashians too.

Meh. I like to think that keeping the clip art football is an homage to the previous logo which wasn't that good to begin with, thus making it pretty meta, which in turn actually makes it kind of awesome. Better to think of the football and logo overall as more Phil Connors than Kardashian.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I can't really post gifs at work, but they are badass in that Steve Buschemi "how do you do, fellow kids" kind of way.

Also, I have no objection to Billy Joel, but in the final product, what exactly screams Billy Joel?

Nothing. The Billy Joel thing is something a creative director throws in a ‘inspiration’ speak when crafting a pitch for absolutely uninspired design with no real rationale behind it.

• Upvote 1