Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Greetings.  New to the party.  Don’t mean to beat a dead horse but I found this on uni-watch....an article, “ A Simple GamePlan(Re-Reimagining the NY Jets).”   I found it to be quite interesting.  While I like the new uniforms(not so much the black jersey), I do not like the helmet logo.  I feel this design or something similar would have TAKEN FLIGHT.  Sorry I was having trouble with the link.

34BC65E6-A681-480D-8293-A0BA65BEC02F.png

BD462E68-CA81-416F-9B35-890F486B1310.png

Edited by Just a Jet Fan
Error
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 1:01 PM, Just a Jet Fan said:

Greetings.  New to the party.  Don’t mean to beat a dead horse but I found this on uni-watch....an article, “ A Simple GamePlan(Re-Reimagining the NY Jets).”   I found it to be quite interesting.  While I like the new uniforms(not so much the black jersey), I do not like the helmet logo.  I feel this design or something similar would have TAKEN FLIGHT.

Jesus Christ, not again.

The war is over.  You lost.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

ff_3305209-d6f9b4a3c2261fd0c654alt1_full

Anyone know when the Nike Elite jerseys are going to drop for the Jets?  I'm thinking of a black Adams or a green Darnold and I'm tired of waiting.

SAR I

I don't know about that, but how about this, buddy?

image.thumb.png.63fe87902c26720de808ee9aa91f4918.png

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Anyone know when the Nike Elite jerseys are going to drop for the Jets?  I'm thinking of a black Adams or a green Darnold and I'm tired of waiting.

SAR I

I thought you bragged that you already had access to this because you're a ST holder and that everyone else would only initially have access to purchase keychains, etc.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Jesus Christ, not again.

The war is over.  You lost.

SAR I

?.  I actually do like his helmet better ( hate the green).But you’re right. At this point it is useless to post these things.

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I keep looking myself.  does anyone know if Nike actually makes "elite" jerseys?  I keep going to their site and I see $150 limited jerseys for players like Barkley and Mayfield.  you would think since they came out last year they would certainly have elite jerseys for them by now, no?

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Did they really get the New York font incorrect ? Maybe it's
.just the photo ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Or maybe it's because whoever PhotoShopped the Sanchez jersey sucked at PhotoShop?  Lol

4 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I keep looking myself.  does anyone know if Nike actually makes "elite" jerseys?  I keep going to their site and I see $150 limited jerseys for players like Barkley and Mayfield.  you would think since they came out last year they would certainly have elite jerseys for them by now, no?

There is the $99 "Nike Game Jersey" (replica jersey) and a $149 "Nike Vapor Limited Jersey."  But I haven't seen an actual authentic on-field jersey yet.  There's an authentic Namath jersey on the Jetsshop.com site for $299 but I haven't seen any current player authentics of the new jersey.

2019644861_ScreenShot2019-05-10at11_03_11AM.png.fc07068343e83034d7e12cb54d6dcf76.png

1928586483_ScreenShot2019-05-10at11_03_27AM.png.ad41ad06b74e3f6e8feae516a5040ca2.png

789855676_ScreenShot2019-05-10at11_03_53AM.png.f217cfd8922d7ab63d67168f3a649226.png

I was shopping at Dick's Sporting Goods last week and they had the old jerseys and the new jerseys. 

I put them side by side and still like the old ones better. 

The thing I dislike the most the slash/lightning bolt across the chest and sleeve the sleeve itself is like a t-shirt. 

Wont be buying a new one anytime soon unless its a cheap knock off with my chump change. 

joewilly12 

52 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I was shopping at Dick's Sporting Goods last week and they had the old jerseys and the new jerseys. 

I put them side by side and still like the old ones better. 

The thing I dislike the most the slash/lightning bolt across the chest and sleeve the sleeve itself is like a t-shirt. 

Wont be buying a new one anytime soon unless its a cheap knock off with my chump change. 

joewilly12 

I am looking forward to seeing what they look like on the field. 

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

On the field off the field it wont take away the slash lighting bolt. 

I fully expected to hate the new uniforms but I like them so far, my final judgement will be what they look like on the field and more importantly if they win.  If they win we'll associate these unis work winning and will all love them.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Just a Jet Fan said:

Sar 1 .....If you would have properly read my post, I was just pointing out an article from a respected website.  I am not responsible for the helmet, jersey or logo designs.  I didn’t lose anything.  We’re done here.

Thanks for the warm welcome?

I forgive you.

SAR I

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I thought you bragged that you already had access to this because you're a ST holder and that everyone else would only initially have access to purchase keychains, etc.

No, I said that it would be nice if the Jets gave PSL owners perks like getting new merchandise early.  To date, they haven't.  I am certain that they will give us gifts in our season ticket package, I'm expecting an exclusive hat, t-shirt, or license plate frame.  Definitely a new lanyard with the new colors and logo.

SAR I

12 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

elite.jpg

The NFL shop has several pre-made Elite jersey's on the site as well as 'make your own' for all teams except the Jets.  Just a matter of time.

SAR I

6 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I fully expected to hate the new uniforms but I like them so far, my final judgement will be what they look like on the field and more importantly if they win.  If they win we'll associate these unis work winning and will all love them.

The helmets look really good in the bright sunshine, quite dynamic.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

After the draft last year I was watching for the Darnold Elite jerseys to come out.  They didn't drop until sometime in June and I think it was only the custom Elites, which carries an additional charge from the standard price for customization.

I know this because I looked up the $361.10 charge on my Amex from June 23rd last year. :eek:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

The elites are way better, but $325 is ridiculous.

Why?  That's pretty much the cost of attending 1 game with a friend for a high quality item that will last 10 years.  I see that as a great value.  The $99 replicas are cheap and show wear very quickly.  The $350 authentics are strong like bull.

SAR I

Authentics are great quality merchandise but they come with a hefty price tag I have a few sitting in my closet wish I had the $240 I spent on them instead. 

I can see buying a Darnold,Adams or Bell but the knock offs work fine and if you spill something on them or have a mishap its not a big deal you just replace it.