***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY ASCENSION OF DARNOLD THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lon chaney said:

Understandable. But the guy has pursued in his first 2 seasons and had proven to be a fine NFL receiver. The last thing the jets are going to do is get rid of their most explosive offensive player...not should they. 

Their most explosive player tonight was their punter. 

Just now, Lon chaney said:

Understandable. But the guy has pursued in his first 2 seasons and had proven to be a fine NFL receiver. The last thing the jets are going to do is get rid of their most explosive offensive player...not should they. 

If he wasn’t such an off field problem I’d agree. I’m not saying cut him bc he is a weapon. But I don’t think he’s a make or break guy to the team. 

Fwiw David Nelson had an eerily similar season One year w the Bills. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hey guys..Idk if it’s just you all being your normal selves or..well quite frankly we just suck that bad and are looking like an injury ridden 4 win year resulting in a giant waste of time and patience.

crankyass jetsfans is the norm

Just now, HessStation said:

If he wasn’t such an off field problem I’d agree. I’m not saying cut him bc he is a weapon. But I don’t think he’s a make or break guy to the team. 

Fwiw David Nelson had an eerily similar season One year w the Bills. 

Everyone loves Robbie until it comes time to pay Robbie nine million a year.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hey guys..Idk if it’s just you all being your normal selves or..well quite frankly we just suck that bad and are looking like an injury ridden 4 win year resulting in a giant waste of time and patience.

Yes

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hey guys..Idk if it’s just you all being your normal selves or..well quite frankly we just suck that bad and are looking like an injury filled 4 win year resulting in a giant waste of time and patience.

Not necessarily mutually exclusive is it?

1 minute ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

wonder if teddy or sam starts the next game

Probably teddy 

Bowles said Sam will play in different times of games tonight so I don't think tonight was any kind of official change in the depth chart 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hey guys..Idk if it’s just you all being your normal selves or..well quite frankly we just suck that bad and are looking like an injury filled 4 win year resulting in a giant waste of time and patience.

We are all in mid-season form...sort of brings a tear to your eye, don't it?

Archived