***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY ASCENSION OF DARNOLD THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Are you referring to Tom "Shecky Greene" Shane. ?

It’s getting increasingly difficult for dudes to pimp Jamal Adams. They started out with “he’s a big leader” and it’s devolved to “he made a tackle within five yards of the line of scrimmage which is what you like to see.” Jamal Adams stans are as fake as his 4.3/40

3 minutes ago, Lon chaney said:

That's a fine position to take and its debatable. But others are saying get rid of him lol. 

He’s just a frustrating hit or miss player who’s also unlikable. The targets and numbers came from nobody else on the roster last year. I’m sort of indifferent to caring if he were on the team tbh. 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets are back to the point of disgrace where little white skill position players who run a 4.7/40 are eating them alive like it’s a SUNY game. 

so SAR references "minorities" at a concession stand and gets banned and you reference "little white players" and that's just fine?  Hmmmmm.  The double standards here are quite interesting.

8 minutes ago, TnT said:

Hi, my name is Damien. I’m a Virgo, I love dogs, and long walks on the beach.

Hi my name is Stephany I’m a robot sorry I meant Leo. I have 2 hard drives, I mean dogs. 

Cheers 

C30B72FE-1E7C-4D3A-86A9-94143ED8A0F9.jpeg

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’s getting increasingly difficult for dudes to pimp Jamal Adams. They started out with “he’s a big leader” and it’s devolved to “he made a tackle within five yards of the line of scrimmage which is what you like to see.” Jamal Adams stans are as fake as his 4.3/40

Did Jamal Adams run away with your wife?

1 minute ago, batman10023 said:

I know but he didn’t lower his head into anyone. The defender came from the side.  

Running bent at the waist with your head down is not a natural running position.  The rb lowered his head and kept running our guy came from the side at shoulder level just so happened the back was not in a natural running position because he had already lowered his head. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He’s just a frustrating hit or miss player who’s also unlikable. The targets and numbers came from nobody else on the roster last year. I’m sort of indifferent to caring if he were on the team tbh. 

Understandable. But the guy has pursued in his first 2 seasons and had proven to be a fine NFL receiver. The last thing the jets are going to do is get rid of their most explosive offensive player...not should they. 

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

so SAR references "minorities" at a concession stand and gets banned and you reference "little white players" and that's just fine?  Hmmmmm.  The double standards here are quite interesting.

You still wiping SAR's ass? Are you his wife or mother?

If I was Max I'd double the 60 day ban because of you! 

Archived