Vikings-Rams Thursday Night Football.

joewilly12

11 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Watching all these stud playmakers on both teams is making me realize just exactly how talent void the Jets are.

or how a defensive minded coach is using deliberately conservative gameplans, essentially playing the game to lose

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

What do ya mean?  These defenses are horrible.  Games like this are crap.

Wow.  You and I see such different things sometimes.

The Rams are going to light teams up 14 times this season.   They are almost impossible to stop.  How many defenses do you think would fare better?   They are maybe the fastest team I have ever seen.

smh

Just now, RoadFan said:

Wow.  You and I see such different things sometimes.

The Rams are going to light teams up 14 times this season.   They are almost impossible to stop.  How many defenses do you think would fare better?   They are maube the fastest team I have ever seen.

smh

The Jets D for one would do better.

Also:  Jags, Chicago, Giants, Eagles, Browns, Broncos, Titans, Ravens, Panthers...

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

The Jets D for one would do better.

Also:  Jags, Chicago, Giants, Eagles, Browns, Broncos, Titans, Ravens, Panthers...

On a short week... across the country... against that team?

Not much better. 

You are watching one of the best offenses of all time.  A shame you don't recognize it by worrying about the defense.

10 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

On a short week... across the country... against that team?

Not much better. 

You are watching one of the best offenses of all time.  A shame you don't recognize by worrying about the defense.

I'm more impressed with the Jags D than I am the Rams O.

3 hours ago, fusionCA said:

Jets situation is very close to what the Rams use to be.

both had(or has) old school defensive head coach , promising young defense and a young top pick QB.

Jets should do what the Rams did, fire the old school defensive coach , hire a young offensive coach and fill the roster with offensive fire power.

This X 1000000000000000000000000

If Williams wants a big $$$ extension I hope he was watching Donald last night.
Because LA defense wasn't very good all game, BUT when everything was on the line
he refused to be blocked and ended the game.  I have yet to see Williams do that

The Rams are going to be the team that everyone looks up to for the next 2-4 years because they’re simply the most talented group of players in the NFL. However, their talent aside, just in terms of building a team and handling a young QB coming off his rookie year, the Rams 2017 offseason should be the Jets blueprint for the 2019 offseason.

- Get a GM who places a premium on high ceiling talent at the premium positions.

- Get rid of the old, defensive oriented HC in favor of a young offensive HC to work directly with the 2nd year 22 year old highly talented QB.

- Get a wily old DC who has had immeasurable impact and success at every DC stop he’s ever had, and give him full autonomy of the defense. 

On 9/28/2018 at 8:26 AM, sec101row23 said:

When it comes down to it, the really good offenses beat really good defenses.   The rules make for such a big advantage for the offense.  Having a conservative defensive mindset in this league is archaic anymore.  

It's true.  In 2018 (the "Arena League Era"), the new mantra should be "offense wins championships".

Archived