JETS vs BRONCOS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Are we all pickle colored today?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

GAMEDAY INFO:  The Jets return home to host the Denver Broncos this Sunday, October 7th at 1:00 p.m., presented by Atlantic Health Systems. This game is also Jets Kids Day, featuring WWE – including appearances by WWE Superstars The Big Show, Bayley, and Curt Hawkins.      Parking lots: 8:00 a.m. (Parking Map)     Will call: 10:00am (Located at MetLife Gate South Windows)     Gates: 11:00 a.m. (Stadium Map)     Kickoff: 1:00 p.m.     Uniforms: Green jerseys and white pants (Roster Card)     Weather: Partly cloudy with a high of 80 °F and 74% humidity. Remember to stay hydrated and wear sunscreen.

18 minutes ago, BigO said:

Bowles: Can’t wait for halftime to munch down on my special recipe of shrimp pesto. Hmmm hmmm good. Need to make some adjustments though. A touch extra cheese ? and it’s a winner.

Quick suggestion:  If you are making a bunch, leave the cheese out and add it later to whatever dish you're making.  Lasts longer/tastes fresher IMO. 

25 minutes ago, jack48 said:

I dont see why rag arm Keenum will have any problems completing passes.  OUr DBs are never within 10 yards of the targets

That’s scheme.  Bowles is even more conservative than Mangini and Mangini used to use the preven against Matt Cassell

38 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Quick suggestion:  If you are making a bunch, leave the cheese out and add it later to whatever dish you're making.  Lasts longer/tastes fresher IMO. 

Jeeeeez Mac n cheese hardest dish EVER to make. Have tried several times using only the best ingredients and followed the instructions religiously each time only to end up with a gooey glob resembling the 1950’s sci fi horror flick The Blob.  

Speaking of horror movies, what’s a good one to describe Todd Bowles defense. Here’s my pick

The Dead Zone starring Christopher Walken. Directed by Todd Bowles

8C1E7621-47BC-435D-BCE1-1F8D617FCCF5.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Our defense honestly might surprise and rally today. They are playing from a lot. Denver sucks. We just typically suck more but that doesn’t mean we can’t run a train on them today. 

You sound like Brett Kavanaugh

Archived