OFFICIAL JETS VS VIKINGS GAME THREAD!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defense always gets excused.  Last well the defense nearly blew it

The D played well overall today. Even with rookies and backups covering very good wr’s. But that play epitomizing a Todd Bowles Team. They are jig not disciplined and intelligently aware. Lee was more interested in talking smack to the back for not being able to catch it than he was understanding a backwards pass and not hearing a whistle. We have good athletes and tons of talent but they are undisciplined.
We are not going anywhere special with Todd Bowles. Middle of the pack is his ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

The D played well overall today. Even with rookies and backups covering very good wr’s. But that play epitomizing a Todd Bowles Team. They are jig not disciplined and intelligently aware. Lee was more interested in talking smack to the back for not being able to catch it than he was understanding a backwards pass and not hearing a whistle. We have good athletes and tons of talent but they are undisciplined.
We are not going anywhere special with Todd Bowles. Middle of the pack is his ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Great point about the whistle

btw, i aint buying this forgiving teh D today....      they made some stops but they've let up 3 TD drives too.

give up only 17 at THE END OF the game....   and i can get behind them...     not after 3 qs. cos, wel, its a 60 minute game.

excusing this is a loser mentality. it gives us a HC like bowles who believes close is good, that not usckin as BAD as people expect you too and just kinda sucking is a moral victory. 

Archived