OFFICIAL JETS VS VIKINGS GAME THREAD!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be, if my intent was to contact the Jets organization. But if that was my intent, then it would be rather stupid to create a thread on a Jets forum instead. 

You're confusing wanting to contact the Jets with wanting to hold a mature conversation with Jets fans. 

Where I went wrong was thinking that I could have a mature conversation with jets fans. That thread when to complete sh*t. 

Lmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Irish Jet said:

Once we get the kid some help he’ll be special. 

Very little to work with out there.

Exactly. Bad online, terrible center, special teams always messes up field position,  a lot of injured receivers. Despite that he still looks promising 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It would be, if my intent was to contact the Jets organization. But if that was my intent, then it would be rather stupid to create a thread on a Jets forum instead. 

You're confusing wanting to contact the Jets with wanting to hold a mature conversation with Jets fans. 

Where I went wrong was thinking that I could have a mature conversation with jets fans. That thread when to complete sh*t. 

Dude... I'm only joking with you. I don't think I even read that thread.

Here's a nice, soothing picture to calm you down:

ct-mike-glennon-its-my-year-bears-rosenb

7 minutes ago, Vader said:

over 10 minutes left — 17% of the game

Not sure what you mean by this. Teams average 3 possessions per quarter in the NFL. It's very unlikely that you'll score three consecutive drives while also preventing your opponent from scoring three consecutive drives. 

That would have been a good spot to try and steal a possession after making it a two score game in the fourth quarter.

Archived