OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’ll be cool if this winds up being a classic rivalry. They became good friends during the draft process. Guess Sam really didn’t relate with the personalities of Rosen and Baker.

Allen seems more down to earth than those two..more of Sam’s style.

makes sense.

8D755099-5323-465C-A9F1-BDB273FD7E81.jpeg

Yes that would be a great story line. I remember them kinda hangin together at the combine. Both good kids cut from the same cloth.

38 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

As much as I want to Jets to beat the Bills because I live here, I will not be overly crushed if we lose considering the draft. I was crushed and totally embarrassed after the 1st loss to Buffalo. Thanks Todd. 

Question fer' ya

They still looking to replace The Rich? Maybe a done deal? Any talk of a domed facility? 

EDIT: fraudian slip, typed doomed instead of domed :)

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

Question fer' ya

They still looking to replace The Rich? Maybe a done deal? Any talk of a doomed facility? 

No, No and No. They've been talking about it for awhile. If it happens it won't be anytime soon. Too much $$. Who's paying for it? Where is it going to be Etc. ? Like ALL projects here it will be decades till it's done. I moved here in 76, at the time they were talking about developing the waterfront. It DID indeed start. 2015 to be exact.

2 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

No, No and No. They've been talking about it for awhile. If it happens it won't be anytime soon. Too much $$. Who's paying for it? Where is it going to be Etc. ? Like ALL projects here it will be decades till it's done. I moved here in 76, at the time they were talking about developing the waterfront. It DID indeed start. 2015 to be exact.

wow, sad to hear

that is a formula for moving to the Skydome

2 minutes ago, FollowMe said:

That's between the 49ers and Raiders. Jets better come out fired and passionate after the egg they laid against the Bills earlier in the year.

AMEN   Embarrassing a few weeks ago in their 1st meeting. At home no less.

Archived