‘Never seen anything like’ Rodgers-McCarthy dysfunction: Packers tight end

32EBoozer

So Who's the DICK??  

71 members have voted

1. 1. So who's the DICK??

• McCarthy
    • Rodgers

Just take a look at Rodgers body language on the field anytime there's a misstep. 

Not my fault. Get your spit together. Why am I playing with such losers? You all disgust me. 

Total D bag. 

This narrative that all of a sudden McCarthy is some hack coach mystifies me. And as I recall, their 2010 Super Bowl team was riddled with major injuries all season long with key players out. 

Since their personalities don't mean a thing to me, I'll just say, in any dispute between Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy, I'm doing what the Packers did. Say goodbye to Mike McCarthy. Rodgers has nothing left to prove. McCarthy can't even convince a lot of us he's the right choice to coach the Jets.

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

Can't discuss Rodgers without discussing Munn.

He messed this up, so he's likely a bit mental.  And "pushy".

My dad told me years ago that no matter how hot any woman looks there is always some guy tired of her b/s and glad to be rid of her.

4 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

I can't wait to see who the Packers hire.  Probably a defensive guy who brings in a OC who just does what Rodgers wants...

That's the Steeler's model. How'd that work out for them?  There is a reason you don't let the lunatics run the asylum, inmates run the prison, students run the school, children runt the household, etc.....

2 hours ago, Jet Life said:

Even if you don’t want McCarthy as HC for various other reasons I think it’s clear to see that Rodgers is the dick and difficult to work with 

If Olivia Mund wasn't good enough for him, Mike McCarthy never stood a chance.

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

My dad told me years ago that no matter how hot any woman looks there is always some guy tired of her b/s and glad to be rid of her.

That never made sense to me.  They're all nuts.  May as well choose a hot one.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty sure Sam Darnold can get along with just about anyone. 

So, let me get this straight: Rodgers totally ignored a play call the coach sent in and we are asking "who is the dick?"  If Rodgers knows better than Mac, why isn't he the coach then? His play worked

20 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Coaches coach and players play. There’s a limit to the extent to which a guy making 2M can in any real sense be the boss of a guy making 20M.

Very true. Many times the GM & coaches are the ones who get them those big contracts. Once the players get those contracts it’s time to run things their own way. 

What coach is going to want to take Rodgers $h!t ?

Burden of proof is on the guy who is estranged from his entire family to prove he’s not a dbag.

Like my Grandmother used to say: “if you have a problem with everyone in your family, the only thing you need to fix the problem is a mirror.”

57 minutes ago, jgb said:

Burden of proof is on the guy who is estranged from his entire family to prove he’s not a dbag.

Like my Grandmother used to say: “if you have a problem with everyone in your family, the only thing you need to fix the problem is a mirror.”

I’ve heard a lot of comments about Rodgers being difficult.... have never heard anything about McCarthy. Just saying.

of course not living in GBmay be the reason why ?

5 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Then I assume the Packers record must be really good when McCarthy finally gets that Ahole Rodgers off the field the last few years? Oh wait, they were horrible without Rodgers. 

How many teams are better when the backup plays for a few weeks?

2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

That never made sense to me.  They're all nuts.  May as well choose a hot one.

Coincidentally, Aaron Rodgers displays the ultimate “hot chick red flag”: in a feud and not on speaking terms with every single member of her family.

Rogers is a twerp blessed with a good arm. 

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I wonder what the outcome would of been of the play that McCarthy called.

Well, if he was a Jet, it'd be:

S. Darnold pass right to C. Herndon for 12 yards. PENALTY on NYJ B. Winters, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced -- No Play

11 hours ago, KRL said:

With the way Rodgers family is always calling him out for ignoring them I think it's

him

The stuff with his brother is 1) hysterical 2) brutal and 3) makes me think Aaron is to blame.

Archived