Happy 14th Birthday JetNation.com

JetNation

jn_logonew.gif

Happy 14th Birthday JetNation! 

When we launched our goal was to give a home for uncensored NY Jets talk. This was before Twitter and Facebook and it seems funny now because there are so many places for uncensored Jets talk today. Which is why we appreciate everyone sticking with us over the years and fueling our growth. Our forums are closing in on 4 million posts. Our podcast is about to receive download # 1 million. The blog and site overall continue to grow year after year. In December 2018 we set a record for posts in the forums. In January 2019 we received one million page views by the middle of the month. That was the fastest we reached one million page views in any month that we can remember.

We will enjoy some birthday cake today but we know that none of it is possible without the passion of this amazing fan base.

Thanks everyone!

Happy birthday to us! Thanks to our fans, we’re getting better with age. Here’s to another great year (and hopefully for the Jets as well)! pic.twitter.com/ujWhS06UPe

— JetNation.com (@JetNation) February 16, 2019

The post Happy 14th Birthday JetNation.com appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
IB66qaLXHj4

Click here to read the full story...

On 2/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, SoFlaJets said:

I joined here at the beginning of March and got sober 2 and a half weeks later I was a mess then and yes, I still am to a certain degree

I can pretty well assure you that your remaining sober had nothing to do with your coming here.  :)

Good job

On 2/16/2019 at 3:17 PM, Gas2No99 said:

uncensored? LOL! :lol:

It's still a grand place to visit, like Peking!

We have never censored anyone for having an opinion of the Jets that we didn't agree with.

What we do censor is petty fighting between members. But you know that already, lol.

On 2/17/2019 at 8:47 AM, Warfish said:

Happy Birthday.  I remember those first PM's about the new site.  May not have been a regular here the whole time, but I was there at the start.

I am going to check the XLS sheet to validate this claim lol. I still have it.

16 hours ago, jgb said:

Can’t imagine easygoing Max being banned from anywhere

I didn't get banned technically I got deleted. Once he found out we started this place. DELETE.

I remember the PM, it said hey since you have your own site you obviously won't be needing this account anymore lol.

21 hours ago, BP said:

Ok it’s time for my annual post to kneel and kiss the ring. Happy birthday JN!

now back to retirement. Go Jets! 

How is the ex moderator retirement home treating you? I got an email the other day fro them union rep Tabor Jet. He said the food quality has gone down so we are going to be hiring a new chef.

Please tell StormShadow I send my best.  :)

Archived