Le'Veon Bell signs with Jets

FO-Ti

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll admit I really didn't want him... I wanted an offensive lineman first and foremost... But there's no doubt he makes this team better. And the money isn't that bad! Leaves them some flexibility still here.

But boy oh boy is the draft still so huge....

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

Mac has to be smarter and court those inner city offensive lineman.  Not all the big ol corn fed country f*cks want to be in the NY metro area. 

:-)

Just sign the players and their sisters so the

players can be occupied. 

Jets fan: Odell Beckham is a cancer and everything wrong with sports 

also Jets fan: I’m super pumped my team signed a guy who sat out a season over money and who was so publicly despised by his teammates that they raided his locker and stole all his sh*t. 

6 hours ago, Aussie Jet said:

Bad deal for Bell. Great deal for the Jets.

Bell turned down a five year, $70 million deal from the Steelers with over $30 million in the first two years. Had he signed his franchise tender with the Steelers, he would have made $14.5 million last season.

Turns out sitting out the season means he's taken less money per year on average than the Steelers last offer to him. Maybe the Jets guaranteed all the money, but I suspect that the hold-out didn't turn out the way he thought it would.

Bell played himself and he’s gonna spend all day getting dunked on over it. Bell and Antonio Brown gave the finger to the Steelers and both ended up in NFL Siberia. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Bell played himself and he’s gonna spend all day getting dunked on over it. Bell and Antonio Brown gave the finger to the Steelers and both ended up in NFL Siberia. 

Ben 38yrs old. Carr 26. Sam 22. Maybe they're not so dumb. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They both ultimately got there way.  The Steelers are a mess and Big Ben is a human turd.  Pretty sure neither is losing any sleep.  

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think this bothers you more than it bothers him.

He's can go for a swim in his 35 million guaranteed dollars to make himself feel better. 

You have to continue being Tom Shane.

34 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

I'll admit I really didn't want him... I wanted an offensive lineman first and foremost... But there's no doubt he makes this team better. And the money isn't that bad! Leaves them some flexibility still here.

But boy oh boy is the draft still so huge....

Very importantly, putting aside what he can do running, catching and blocking, he’s the ultimate security blanket since Darnold will have him as a safety valve option much of the time that he can go to......instead of trying to stand in the pocket strong and ultimately getting walloped whether he gets the pass off or not.

So many positive variables this guy brings to the table, many won’t even show up on the stat sheet.

I’ll bet Darnold hits Anderson on at least 5 bombs for TD’s off play action to this guy.  That play was NEVER there his rookie year.

For EVERYTHING Bell can do that will help Darnold the Jets got him at a bargain basement price, almost like having 3 players in 1....3 really really good players.

4 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I think this bothers you more than it bothers him.

He's can go for a swim in his 35 million guaranteed dollars to make himself feel better. 

You have to continue being Tom Shane.

They both Keyshawn’d themselves and while I don’t have $35 milly, I still have this big ol’ dick.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

They both ultimately got there way.  The Steelers are a mess and Big Ben is a human turd.  Pretty sure neither is losing any sleep.  

I don’t think they’re losing sleep because they like money, but Bell didn’t even win on the money front. Dude ended up on a significantly worse team for the same money he left on the table and gave up a year of his prime for the right to do it

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They both Keyshawn’d themselves and while I don’t have $35 milly, I still have this big ol’ dick.

It’s scientifically proven that men who brag about having a big dick, have a tiny little penis they’re ashamed of. 

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Neither are going to starve, not to mention Bell will also probably score some major endorsements in NY that aren’t really available in Inbred, USA.

You don’t think the Jets, at this moment, are a contender for a Wildcard slot this year?  I do...that’s not Siberia.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t think they’re losing sleep because they like money, but Bell didn’t even win on the money front. Dude ended up on a significantly worse team for the same money he left on the table and gave up a year of his prime for the right to do it

Meh, guaranteed is guaranteed.  They didn’t want to play with Big Ben and a franchise that didn’t appreciate them.  They got there way. They won. 

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Neither are going to starve, not to mention Bell will also probably score some major endorsements in NY that aren’t really available in Inbred, USA.

You don’t think the Jets, at this moment, are a contender for a Wildcard slot this year?  I do...that’s not Siberia.

The Jets are not, in fact, a contender right now. And Florham Park is super inbred until you get to the pike

5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Dude. Stop being so miserable. 

The Jets are better this morning than they were yesterday.

That's a good thing.

Tom prefers that his football players have some form of "character".

Then watch how he drags everyone else through the sewer with his skewering. 

Some people cannot allow themselves to be happy. Sad.

Archived