Garrett Bradbury CENTER at 18

Jetster

You f*cking azzholes are crying about us taking Quinnen Williams at 3 and Viking fans are excited about taking a Center at 18 in the 1st round after taking a center in the 3rd round last year. Perspective folks! We have our QB keep taking BPA!

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You f*cking azzholes are crying about us taking Quinnen Williams at 3 and Viking fans are excited about taking a Center at 18 in the 1st round after taking a center in the 3rd round last year. Perspective folks! We have our QB keep taking BPA!

Yes, Jets should have taken Bradbury at 3 because they need a center. 

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

So if next year if the BPA available is a DL do we take them?  How about if the year after that the BPA is a DL?  You see the issue with ignoring impact positions and drafting strictly BPA.  You end up with safeties and DL.

They took a Center 2 years ago that many people including myself thought the Jets should have picked.  

Ok-lets see if the Vikings move Elflein to G. There were many other players the Jets should have picked over Stewart in that round.  

1 minute ago, SpartanJet said:

So if next year if the BPA available is a DL do we take them?  How about if the year after that the BPA is a DL?  You see the issue with ignoring impact positions and drafting strictly BPA.  You end up with safeties and DL.

Oh stop! We signed Le'veon Bell, Crowder, OK, resigned Henry Anderson, Ty Montgomery. Yes, we need olineman & a pass rusher. We have 2 third rounders & we have 30 million. Stop freaking crying, it's embarrassing.

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Oh stop! We signed Le'veon Bell, Crowder, OK, resigned Henry Anderson, Ty Montgomery. Yes, we need olineman & a pass rusher. We have 2 third rounders & we have 30 million. Stop freaking crying, it's embarrassing.

Triggered!

13 minutes ago, SpartanJet said:

You're missing the point of the BPA strategy. You see now that we have Q, we can flip our former first round pick BPA available DL for a 2nd round pick. So... I don't know. I think that helps. No? So in 3 years when the next big thing at DL comes around, we take him because Macc cant control himself with the BPA. 

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

You're missing the point of the BPA strategy. You see now that we have Q, we can flip our former first round pick BPA available DL for a 2nd round pick. So... I don't know. I think that helps. No? So in 3 years when the next big thing at DL comes around, we take him because Macc cant control himself with the BPA. 

So now we’re just rotating first round picks who don’t pan out for 2nd rounders that our GM can waste. How Mac still has a job is beyond me looked foward to the draft for months and they kick my d**k in again 

4 minutes ago, SR24 said:

So now we’re just rotating first round picks who don’t pan out for 2nd rounders that our GM can waste. How Mac still has a job is beyond me looked foward to the draft for months and they kick my d**k in again 

That's been the story of the Jets with this BPA DL nonsense. We got Richardson. Nice Player. But since we went BPA DL with Leo, we flipped Richardson for a 2nd round pick. Give it time. Leo will be flipped for a 2nd. And the story goes on and on.

31 minutes ago, Jetster said:

What exactly is your point? Spending a 3rd over all on a 34DE after wasting a 6th overall on the same position 5 years ago is okay because ... At least we aren't the Vikings taking a C at 18?

I honestly don't get the argument. Not for nothing, but this team would be significantly better off if we had taken the best C at 18 instead of the best 3-4DE at 3! 

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

BPA as a strategy isn’t the problem. The problem is there is no positional value component to the evaluation process. He also in general, free agency included, has no coherent roster building plan. 

That's exactly it. Macc needs to draft the player that will bring the most value to the Jets. To me, Q ain't it. The incremental value from Anderson to Q at a non premium position is not going to impact the number of wins all that much. Now Copeland to Josh Allen or pick your top edge and now that's a meaningful benefit. 

19 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Who the f*ck is giving you a 2nd rd DP for Leo with a $14 million price tag?

Seriously?

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

That's been the story of the Jets with this BPA DL nonsense. We got Richardson. Nice Player. But since we went BPA DL with Leo, we flipped Richardson for a 2nd round pick. Give it time. Leo will be flipped for a 2nd. And the story goes on and on.

We went from a 7-9,8-8 team to a 7-9,8-8 team with a new DT.  This organization is absolutely screwed until the Johnsons sell and Mac is gone. At least Oliver has versatility where you could line him up at the edge. I saw some idiot today say “try running on us now” teams won’t thsyll just expose the overpaid CB we have in Johnson like they did all last year 

44 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Seems like the Vikings kinda understand football a little. That sounds like it might be kinda cool.

Yeah Potato, they understand football a little, very little.  They are in salary cap hell, with half a roster, and a useless quarterback who they're married to for the foreseeable future.  Last year they were a pre-season super bowl favorite, and promptly sh#t the bed. Their future is more bleak than ours, much more.    Doesn't seem too cool to me.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Mods...lock any thread where people are too lazy to make a point without cursing.

Tomorrow people will be banned if this continues.

No need to talk like this here. Grow up.

Archived