Best way to stream full NFL package

I still don't understand why the NFL hasn't decided to Pay Per View games individually.  I think that would be a big money maker for them.  Charge something like $8 - 10 per single game.
I still have DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket.  With all the discounts its essentially free for me at this point, but I really only need it for about 9 or 10 Jets games.  The rest will either be on National TV or I'll attend them in-person.

Because they are greedy dumb asses, make it like MLB where you can just buy one teams season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Gears is ok but too expensive.

Price is all relative. I was paying $100+ a month for cable. Now I pay 15$ a month, so to me it's not expensive, especially for what you get. If I were to purchase a UFC ppv it would be $60+ alone but with gears it's included and you get literally every sporting event. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Price is all relative. I was paying $100+ a month for cable. Now I pay 15$ a month, so to me it's not expensive, especially for what you get. If I were to purchase a UFC ppv it would be $60+ alone but with gears it's included and you get literally every sporting event. 

Same here. $4.40

I posted a free way to watch all Jet games from any android device. As far as all games, I can provide you a link to a streaming service that costs either $7 per month or $52 a year.
Hey Ken, I'm living in Mexico this year. Do you have any ideas for me? Was thinking NFL Gamepass but not sure how to download the app to my smarttv or if it even works here

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, PoconoJetFan said:

Hey Ken, I'm living in Mexico this year. Do you have any ideas for me? Was thinking NFL Gamepass but not sure how to download the app to my smarttv or if it even works here

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

You can watch the Jet games for free on any android device and cast it to your tv by using the locast app and using the fake gps app.

AT&T and NFL to Stick With DirecTV ‘Sunday Ticket’ 

Deal Through 2020-21: Report

One NFL owner describes AT&T as being 'paralyzed' as it mulls what to do with its declining satellite TV unit
Author:Daniel Frankel
Publish date:Jul 12, 2019

AT&T and the NFL have missed deadlines to opt out of their current deal for DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket and will keep the live games package exclusively on the satellite TV carrier through the 2020-21 pro football season. Both the NFL and AT&T missed their chance to opt out of their current NFL Sunday Ticket deal, The Athletic reports. AT&T and the National Football League are widely known to be at an impasse to extend their eight-year, $12 billion deal for Sunday Ticket, which was signed in 2014. Each had the option of opting out of that deal before it expired. But the sports news site said both parties missed the deadline to press the eject button. For now, both the football league and the wireless giant have agreed to continue talking under a “gentleman’s agreement.” The Athletic report conflicts with an earlier Sports Business Journal story suggesting that both sides had until the end of the 2019-20 season to opt out of the contract.

AT&T ‘paralyzed?’

With the NFL recouping $1.5 billion a year, an unnamed source The Athletic identified as being affiliated with National Football League team ownership described the league as being in no hurry to opt out of the current arrangement. “The NFL is going to be in a good position,” the league source told The Athletic. “I mean, I don’t mean that to sound obnoxious. But I mean, they’re gonna pay us a lot of money, or there are others with different business models lined up to pay us different money for different versions of it. . . . I think the NFL will be fine. I think AT&T is paralyzed.” Certainly, the pricey NFL Sunday Ticket contract is coming up at an inopportune time for AT&T, which appears to be de-prioritizing the satellite TV company it paid $67.1 billion for just four years ago. As MCN noted earlier this week, AT&T is no longer using the DirecTV brand for its emerging streaming ventures. And the one asset it did use the brand for, virtual pay TV service DirecTV Now, appears poised for marginalization. With DirecTV losing more than 1 million linear satellite TV customers in 2018, speculation has begun to swirl that AT&T might sell the asset to Dish Network, which is watching its own satellite TV service decline at a similar rate. The satellite TV carriers tried to merge back in 2002, but were rebuffed by regulators. This time around, the conventional wisdom among equity analysts is that the platforms are too obsolete, and face too much OTT competition, to say no to. In any event, as AT&T weighs the mathematics of a satellite TV platform that appears no longer useful to it, a rash decision to ditch one of its crown jewels, Sunday Ticket, does not appear in the offing. 

13 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

This but the superior way is just using a chromecast ultra to the TV.  Less wires and don't need the computer/laptop anywhere near the TV if you don't want to :)

I just use a browser on my Xbox. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Someone from this site put me on to gears tv. You need a firestick and it's 15 bucks a month. But you get 400+ Channels including the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL package. As well as pay per view and all subscription based tv like HBO, showtime, cinemax, Starz etc. 

Edited to add that you pay month by month. If your unhappy with the service you just don't pay for the next month. No 1 year contracts. But I've had no problems with it. I watch all UFC and boxing PPVs on this as well.

Why does this seem to be still such a secret? Seems this would take over the world vs direct tv

On 7/14/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ken Shroy said:

I posted a free way to watch all Jet games from any android device. As far as all games, I can provide you a link to a streaming service that costs either $7 per month or $52 a year.

OK, send to me too por favor

Can you please PM the streaming service. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

The service works legit. A lot of people use a vpn while watching IPTV . I don't. if it's illegal they are going to go after the people providing the service and profiting from it. Not the users. 

Long Live Gears!!!

I’ll stick with what I know.

Its never overpaying if you’re happy as sh#t with it.

Glad you’re still enjoying.

On 7/16/2019 at 1:13 AM, win4ever said:

May I get the link as well? Thanks

As of now, I'm thinking of setting up my VPN to an international country and buying the streaming that way, or using my access to .edu account to get a student discount.  

Or Reddit, lol.  

I was thinking about doing this as well, through the international NFL Gamepass service.  Was curious how the payment would work; would it allow me to use my credit card with a US billing address if my VPN has me at a UK IP address?

If anyone here has done this and can confirm, I’d appreciate it.

BTW, I used domestic NFL Gamepass last year, did not like the fact that I had to wait until the 4 o’clock games ended before I could watch the Jets 1 o’clock replay.  Not renewing this year

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, ID. said:

I was thinking about doing this as well, through the international NFL Gamepass service.  Was curious how the payment would work; would it allow me to use my credit card with a US billing address if my VPN has me at a UK IP address?

If anyone here has done this and can confirm, I’d appreciate it.

BTW, I used domestic NFL Gamepass last year, did not like the fact that I had to wait until the 4 o’clock games ended before I could watch the Jets 1 o’clock replay.  Not renewing this year

Use the free method I posted.