### Jets \ Giants -- Preseason Opener; The Game Thread ###

Maxman

5 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Probably only get two drives from Darnold and the starting offense before it’s time to see what Dortch and Tim White look like in live action.

You think they give him 2? I could see us getting the ball first and giving Darnold one drive for this game and that’s it. 

With Bell out, the rb position will be interesting to watch. Who gets more touches, Cannon or Eli ?

Jachai Polite coming out party ?

Tom Compton, Edoga, Harrison. Really hoping we can see come great play from the back ups this preseason. 

Rontez Miles with the ones ?!? Sheeeesh

is Cashman the real deal?

I am so pumped. Haven't had this kind of enthusiasm for this team in a looooong time. Everything is going to be different with the team we see take the field tonight, versus the team we last saw trotted out led by the cigar store statue. Suffice it to say, I doubt we see many midfield punts in the middle of the 4th with this group. 

J! E! T! Muthaf*clin S!

American Football GIF by New York JetsAmerican Football GIF by New York Jets

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

does NFL ticket include preseason?

I believe so, but this is also going to be on NFL network if you have that channel anyway.

If not go to Reddit and search /nflstreams and there will be plenty of options to stream for free :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, chrisfaceoff said:

I believe so, but this is also going to be on NFL network if you have that channel anyway.

If not go to Reddit and search /nflstreams and there will be plenty of options to stream for free :)

No, its not a part of Sunday Ticket.

They only sell you regular season games, nothing more

10 minutes ago, freestater said:

+1 

"Oh great, I can watch the game on DVR Tuesday morning". ?

I know they want to pump up NFLN but come one, why arent the preseason games part of my Sunday Ticket package.  Theyll sell anyone the preason as a package for someone desperate to watch football. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, freestater said:

Lol. Bold marketing strategy there, max

LOL I just reread that. All I will say it has been a really bad week and yesterday was a long day.  Not sure why I typed that, pretty lame.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rsherman28 said:

You think they give him 2? I could see us getting the ball first and giving Darnold one drive for this game and that’s it. 

With Bell out, the rb position will be interesting to watch. Who gets more touches, Cannon or Eli ?

Jachai Polite coming out party ?

Tom Compton, Edoga, Harrison. Really hoping we can see come great play from the back ups this preseason. 

Rontez Miles with the ones ?!? Sheeeesh

is Cashman the real deal?

I agree but what if the ones go three and out?  on't want that bad taste in you mouth, especially against that bad Giants D....