Jets release unofficial depth chart (8/9)

Sorry Los...was tying to fix your post with better images but we may have been stepping on each other.  Here are the ones I found.  A little easier to read:

Position First Second Third Fourth
WR Robby Anderson Tim White Deonte Thompson J.J. Jones
LT Kelvin Beachum Eric Smith Calvin Anderson Brent Qvale
LG Kelechi Osemele Ben Braden    
C Ryan Kalil Jonotthan Harrison Jon Toth Ryan Anderson
RG Brian Winters Tom Compton Jordan Morgan  
RT Brandon Shell Chuma Edoga Wyatt Miller  
TE Chris Herndon Ryan Griffin Daniel Brown Eric Tomlinson
Trevon Wesco
WR Jamison Crowder Deontay Burnett Greg Dortch  
WR Quincy Enunwa Josh Bellamy Charone Peake Jeff Smith
QB Sam Darnold Trevor Siemian Davis Webb Luke Falk
RB Le'Veon Bell Ty Montgomery Bilal Powell Elijah McGuire
Trenton Cannon
Valentine Holmes

Defense
Position First Second Third Fourth
DL Leonard Williams Nathan Shepherd MyQuon Stout Trevon Sanders
DL Steve McLendon Quinnen Williams Folorunso Fatukasi  
DL Henry Anderson Bronson Kaufusi Kyle Phillips Justin Alexandre
OLB Brandon Copeland Harvey Langi Jachai Polite Jamey Mosley
ILB C.J. Mosley Anthony Wint James Burgess  
ILB Avery Williamson Neville Hewitt Blake Cashman  
OLB Jordan Jenkins Frankie Luvu Tarell Basham  
CB Trumaine Johnson Kyron Brown Parry Nickerson Arthur Maulet
Tevaughn Campbell
CB Darryl Roberts Brian Poole Derrick Jones Mark Myers
Dee Delaney
Bless Austin
SS Jamal Adams Brandon Bryant Montrel Meander Godwin Igwebuike
FS Rontez Miles Doug Middleton Santos Ramirez Marcus Maye

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Where’s the dude they traded for from Balt.?

Not on the Depth Chart.  He was hurt in Balt.  

We can't fire Mac, because we did already.  

WRs are likely are what they are, and we will find 5-6 plus PS.

OL-will likely pick up 2 players from other teams.  Hopefully one is Lewis.  Chuma, Compton and Harrison are likely backups.

TE-Wesco makes it for now, while Herndon is suspended.

DL-I don't know how you pay McClendon to keep the number 3 pick in the draft on the bench.

ILB/OLB are on the roster.  

CB is a disaster but they figure it out.

S is the biggest disappointment to me.  FS is just a trainwreck.  I thought that Bryant could fill in there.  

34 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Why we needed competition at P and not K is one of life's great mysteries.

I don't think it was a competition but more of a camp leg so edwards doesn't have to do all the

punting for the mob of returners who are trying out.

• Upvote 2

Hmmm. Wesco is behind the scrubs we found late in FA huh? Seems odd. Let him earn it of course, but I would think he has more potential than DANIEL brown.

Also Powell being listed as 3rd is interesting to me. I hope it stays that way and cannon can take off his dancing shoes during the game next week.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, papz187 said:

Good for Rontez Miles at the top spot at FS. We're pretty deep there too with Middleton and Maye (if healthy)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree.  Rontez has earned everything he's gotten in this league and on this team across 3 different coaching staffs now (Really incredible!).  I like him....not the most physically gifted guy but hustles and plays smart (and that goes a long way).  Maye has a reputation for being consistently hurt and he has no street cred with this coaching staff yet.  It's no fault of his own but this apparent nerve issue with his shoulder is rather....unnerving. (I know...I know...)  But seriously, it's scary to say but the Jets could be in the market for a Safety yet again during the next Draft.

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Maye has a reputation for being consistently hurt and he has no street cred with this coaching staff yet.  

That’s a reputation that was concocted here. 

He played every game at Florida (after he got to play as a freshman)  until he broke his forearm with 2 games left his senior year and played every game his rookie year. 

It wasn’t until last year that he became “consistently hurt”. 

16 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

That’s a reputation that was concocted here. 

He played every game at Florida (after he got to play as a freshman)  until he broke his forearm with 2 games left his senior year and played every game his rookie year. 

It wasn’t until last year that he became “consistently hurt”. 

I'm not sure you understand the definition of "concocted."  His penchant for being injured isn't something that was just fabricated here.

1575566272_ScreenShot2019-08-10at11_15_55AM.png.81b96ad9f014950d4498102236baf874.png

973880732_ScreenShot2019-08-10at11_16_21AM.png.3a2d3df68e4c7e0f12afa6a18ac0d420.png

187349157_ScreenShot2019-08-10at11_18_08AM.thumb.png.99dd10a6745e506801c69a46e1aaeda7.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm not sure you understand the definition of "concocted."  His penchant for being injured isn't something that was just fabricated here.

1575566272_ScreenShot2019-08-10at11_15_55AM.png.81b96ad9f014950d4498102236baf874.png

973880732_ScreenShot2019-08-10at11_16_21AM.png.3a2d3df68e4c7e0f12afa6a18ac0d420.png

187349157_ScreenShot2019-08-10at11_18_08AM.thumb.png.99dd10a6745e506801c69a46e1aaeda7.png

That was last year. Yeah, he was knicked up a lot and actually injured. 

The previous 5 years he played every game other than 2 because of a fluke broken forearm. 

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

That was last year. Yeah, he was knicked up a lot and actually injured. 

The previous 5 years he played every game other than 2 because of a fluke broken forearm. 

Understood, I'm just saying that it's not like Maye has just suffered one injury since he's been here.  Some guys hurt a knee and it takes a while to come back from, and then maybe they re-injure that same knee 2 seasons later.  But Marcus has had a series of ankle, foot, broken thumb and shoulder injuries that are no longer just "last year."  He missed OTA's last summer (13 months ago) with an ankle.  He's missed all of training camp this year and it seems highly likely that, for the second year in row, he'll miss the first several games of this season (if not more). Great player....just wish he could stay healthy.

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Understood, I'm just saying that it's not like Maye has just suffered one injury since he's been here.  Some guys hurt a knee and it takes a while to come back from, and then maybe they re-injure that same knee 2 seasons later.  But Marcus has had a series of ankle, foot, broken thumb and shoulder injuries that are no longer just "last year."  He missed OTA's last summer (13 months ago) with an ankle.  He's missed all of training camp this year and it seems highly likely that, for the second year in row, he'll miss the first several games of this season (if not more). Great player....just wish he could stay healthy.

I get that but that was all about the 2018 season. 

Until then he was pretty healthy.

Just bums me out because I also think he’s a great player, the defense is better with him out there and would love for him to get healthy and get in the field. 

I always envisioned he an Adams locking down the safety position for a decade plus. 

Dammit. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I get that but that was all about the 2018 season. 

Until then he was pretty healthy.

Just bums me out because I also think he’s a great player, the defense is better with him out there and would love for him to get healthy and get in the field. 

I always envisioned he an Adams locking down the safety position for a decade plus. 

Dammit. 

I just hope he gets a shot with this coaching staff.  I think he will but he has to get healthy.  It almost seems like this season will be a write-off for him unfortunately and that he'll head into his final 2020 year under contract as essentially a "prove it" season.  And not proving it from a play standpoint but proving he can just stay healthy.  When he's on the field he's been consistently very good.

On 8/9/2019 at 3:01 PM, nycdan said:

Why we needed competition at P and not K is one of life's great mysteries.

I was thinking the same but then came to the conclusion that the extra punter is not really competition. Having two punters allows us to practice more punter returns. Someone who’s been at a practice can probably confirm. But that’s my hunch. It creates some efficiency in practice.