As of right now, objectively 

Lamar Jackson

Baker Mayfield

Deshaun Watson 

Jared Goff

Patrick Mahomes

Carson Wentz

And Dak Prescott

are all clearly better "young" Quarterbacks than Darnold. 

Depending on how you rate them and what you consider "young ", this could possibly include Jacoby Brissett,  Mitch Trubisky, and Derek Carr. 

This doesn't include the HOF'ers or any guys over 30. And no, **** "potential", I'm talking about actual play on the field. So far, Darnold has looked like a less dynamic, less weird Jameis Winston. 

If Daniel Jones turns out better, that would be a ******* disaster 

LOL.

To those who buttfumbled this:

20190922_181437.jpg.35dbe7876898bd4d1edb38fa7f4bb45a.jpg

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

As of right now, objectively 

Lamar Jackson

Baker Mayfield

Deshaun Watson 

Jared Goff

Patrick Mahomes

Carson Wentz

And Dak Prescott

are all clearly better "young" Quarterbacks than Darnold. 

Depending on how you rate them and what you consider "young ", this could possibly include Jacoby Brissett,  Mitch Trubisky, and Derek Carr. 

This doesn't include the HOF'ers or any guys over 30. And no, **** "potential", I'm talking about actual play on the field. So far, Darnold has looked like a less dynamic, less weird Jameis Winston. 

If Daniel Jones turns out better, that would be a ******* disaster 

LOL.

I would add kyler murray, kyle allen and gardner minshew all clearly better then darnold at this point. 

• Upvote 1

all over the league back up quarter backs are playing solid and winning

Kyle ******* Allen (i swear i dont who that is) is leading Carolina to a win on the road after they lost at home last week to Tampa with cam newton.

either we have the worst roster in the history of the league or our coaching flat out sucks

Gase come with a plan of not playing today , all he wanted to lose by less then 3 t"d , good job coach!!!

Gase need to be fired , he is an abomination 

did you see the TD from Allen right now?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

I would add kyler murray, kyle allen and gardner minshew all clearly better then darnold at this point. 

Not enough sample size, TBH. 

Kyler Murray has been absolute dogsh*t for the most part. Minshew is the big surprise, but again less than 3 full games. 

1 hour ago, fusionCA said:

Jones is good and making plays , i keep hearing here the Giants are worse then us yet Jones comes in and making plays 

we are the worst team in the league , Miami is better then us.

So are Jacksonville and Cincinnati, anyone who thinks we are winning more than 3 games is fooling themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Better OL

Better WR's

Better Coaches.

In that case Darnold might as well retire. 

Excuses, excuses. We annointed him too early,  dude can't even stay on the damn field. Meanwhile, Gardner Minshew has taken a Jags team that was literally on the verge of total implosion and has played like a damn seasoned vet. Kyler Murray is a midget behind a terrible O line and hasn't looked like TOTAL garbage. 

Shoot, the Duke kid on the Giants is staging a comeback on the road. 

It's the Jets. They're cursed. It is undeniable at this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

On the bright side, since the Jets will go 0-16, they can take another shot at a franchise QB, since apparently this Darnold kid sucks. 

Which would actually be amusing, for this kneejerk fanbase. 

Nobody said he sucks , but your not being honest if you are already calling him a FQB, he is being outperformed by 3 QBs picked last year and at least one potentially 2 this year . He needs to get on the field and get going .

Just now, Jolot said:

Nobody said he sucks , but your not being honest if you are already calling him a FQB, he is being outperformed by 3 QBs picked last year and at least one potentially 2 this year . He needs to get on the field and get going .

Who said he was a franchise QB? Not me. 

I see a young QB who's decent on a sh*t team. 

Actually, I don't see him as he hasn't played in 2 games, since he got sick in a freak way, but I see posters saying "he can't stay on the field"

A lot of the fanbase is a joke. 

Anyway, I'm here for the laughs and pain as much as the winning or losing. I'd get a kick out of some so called fans getting all twisted over Darnold actually not being good. That's entertainment!

Ok Jones is already better the Darnold.

Sam better come back and be a total ******* super star. I’m not talking good I mean Star. He’s proven nothing and as shown to be soft and fragile. 

He’s got a lot to prove, to me and the fan base. After 40 years of watching this sh*t, I’ve decided I’m not being tolerant any more, fook that I’ve had enough.

• Upvote 1