Hackenberg

TNJet

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Honestly I just had enough of his nonsense. He was ruining thread after thread with the whole the NFL is fake act.

He has emailed the site both days since he has been banned. Yesterday he said the Patriots will lose to the Redskins and it will be Patriots \ 49ers in the Super Bowl.

The gem tonight was this:

Redskins  win tonight.  Haskins comes in

We get a lot of characters here... But, in his case, I strongly believe it wasn't an act...

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  think it was an act, I just have no idea why he picked what he did to argue about. I mean the guy was defending AB. Why?

He thinks the NFL is fixed and the league knows the Super Bowl winner before the season starts.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

He thinks the NFL is fixed and the league knows the Super Bowl winner before the season starts.

That makes even less sense than defending AB. It isn't  good for the league or for Network TV to have the same team innthe SB so many times. Everyone except Pat fans are sick of seeing them on SB Sunday. I would have much  rather seen KC last year. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

That makes even less sense than defending AB. It isn't  good for the league or for Network TV to have the same team innthe SB so many times. Everyone except Pat fans are sick of seeing them on SB Sunday. I would have much  rather seen KC last year. 

Exactly. If the league was fixed our Patriots problem would be fixed at least lol.

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Honestly I just had enough of his nonsense. He was ruining thread after thread with the whole the NFL is fake act.

He has emailed the site both days since he has been banned. Yesterday he said the Patriots will lose to the Redskins and it will be Patriots \ 49ers in the Super Bowl.

The gem tonight was this:

Redskins  win tonight.  Haskins comes in

So now that you've handled one crazy, when will you get after Shane?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I remember thinking the Superbowl was fixed last year. The Rams were a dominant force all season and in that game against New England they looked like the Jets do this year. Crazy stuff.