Robbie Anderson wannabe arrested on plane

jetsons

On 9/27/2019 at 1:41 PM, joewilly12 said:

That dude looks like Robby Anderson and is wearing #11. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, let me guess: they all look alike to you?

The thread title says just that yet you said nothing about that to the person who started it. 

* Update thread title changed after I mentioned this. 

WHOA this is way out of line. You sir have issues. 

TROLLing me..................is only one of them. 

• Post of the Week 1

22 hours ago, Green DNA said:

You could say the same thing about attending a Jets game.  There are unused bathrooms in the clubs and suites just steps away from the crowded restrooms used by the rest of the crowd.  The people in the suites/clubs paid extra for the privilege of having their own bathroom as one of the perks, just the same as people that bought First Class tickets.  Everyone else on the plane seemed fine with it except for one douchebag.  

I fly first class almost exclusively and can tell you this is not only common, it is the norm.  The curtain separating 1st and coach means nothing and the flight staff does not enforce the rule so arguably it no longer exists. I’m more pissed that they cut me off at 3 drinks on my last flight. ?

19 hours ago, 82nd Airborne said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/27/coach-passenger-who-demanded-first-class-bathroom-arrested/

An Alaska Airlines passenger flying coach was arrested by federal authorities after he went nuclear because he was blocked from using the first-class bathroom.

The man wearing a Jets jersey was on a flight Thursday from JFK to LAX, when he got super frustrated over the long line for a coach head.

He ranted, "By making 7 people wait here to use the bathroom while the whole bathroom up there is empty, it's wrong."

The pilot got on the horn and tried to cajole the passenger -- who was decked out in a Jets jersey and matching hat -- to sit down ... to no avail. That's when the man allegedly threatens to kill the pilot and others onboard.

The plane made an emergency landing in Kansas City and passengers cheered as the guy was removed from the plane and taken into custody.

Unclear if he'll be charged.

Was he related to AB ?

Non-Club Parking owners:

”What do you mean I can’t pee on the BMW’s?  That’s not fair!”

SAR I

Thats right - only owners of Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, etc. are allowed to pee on BMWs.

And of course owners of other BMWs, Lexus', Infinitis, Acuras etc. can pee on 3-series.

But seriously, would any of you wear full Jets gear on a random Thursday NY-LA flight? I'm not a jersey guy anyway, but I can't see a grown man wearing that outfit unless it was to a game, while watching the game, or possibly travelling to a game. Otherwise it seems weird.

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2019 at 6:16 PM, T0mShane said:

There was actually a really good paper I read twenty years ago about how allowing people to pay extra to, say, jump ahead in line at the movies or Disneyland, would become more common and exceedingly corrosive to society. Consider the way infrastructure expenditures favor nicer areas of town vs what gets invested in the poorer areas. Eventually, clean water and air will be made available exclusively to the rich. This guy’s point is being missed because he’s a black dude in a Jets jersey, but I’m thinking a lot of people would be pretty upset if they pissed their pants on an airplane while, mere feet away from you, there were two unoccupied bathrooms cordoned off for people with more expendable cash than you. It is what it is because, you know, cash is king, but it’s still ethically problematic in the big picture 

^^^

16 hours ago, isired said:

Thats right - only owners of Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, etc. are allowed to pee on BMWs.

And of course owners of other BMWs, Lexus', Infinitis, Acuras etc. can pee on 3-series.

Audi owners?  They get to pee on themselves.

The 3 Series belongs to my sons, both in college, when they come home from school.  I spend my time in my 4 and 7, thank you.

SAR I

Ahh the good old class war. It’s bumbling up and we’re in times of prosperity.

He should know better. People pay extra for the luxury to be able to use the bathroom quickly. 

I fly fairly frequently and can’t remember the last time there was a long line though. They must have all waited for the seatbelt sign to come off. 

19 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The thread title says just that yet you said nothing about that to the person who started it. 

* Update thread title changed after I mentioned this. 

WHOA this is way out of line. You sir have issues. 

TROLLing me..................is only one of them. 

I started the thread & titled it the way I did because that guy DOES look like Robbie Anderson & he's wearing his jersey number... Some DOUCHEBAG keeps changing the title for some Unknown reason.

Audi owners?  They get to pee on themselves.
The 3 Series belongs to my sons, both in college, when they come home from school.  I spend my time in my 4 and 7, thank you.
SAR I
Haha I knew you wouldn't like Audi owners in there... no need to justify your 3 series, it was a joke.
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Ahh the good old class war. It’s bumbling up and we’re in times of prosperity.

He should know better. People pay extra for the luxury to be able to use the bathroom quickly. 

I fly fairly frequently and can’t remember the last time there was a long line though. They must have all waited for the seatbelt sign to come off. 

So if you were on that plane you’d be cool with diverting the flight instead of just letting the dude use the bathroom?

3 hours ago, nico002 said:

So if you were on that plane you’d be cool with diverting the flight instead of just letting the dude use the bathroom?

If I were on that plane, I’d be upset at that guy and not the airline. I’m not a big fan of first class, but that’s some airlines business model. 

• Post of the Week 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 4:29 AM, nico002 said:

Where a racist douchebag gets their teeth knocked out. 

is that where keyboard killers determine that criticizing the butchering of the English language is now racist? are you on that whole "punch a Nazi thing"? I just had to axe.