****The official Jets/ cowgirls game thread ****

Larz

Just now, freestater said:

I'm right there with ya. I just want to see some competent offense tbh

Just now, JiF said:

Samesies.  I just want to see a competent offense.  Like, match the offense TD total on the year today.  Actually, that still sucks.  So, 3 TD's???  That would be groovy! 

best friends stepbrothers GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Larz said:

No, these have nothing to do with the New York "Jets"....see, the technology is outdated and old, and the image of war machines scares foreigners and the all too important immigrant population here, that's why the logo is the actually meaningless word "JETS " in a bubble font with a clip art Football. 

Because fighter planes are scary and lame. In other news, MetLife actually looks like a "Skyscraper ", not a giant AC unit...

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just me boys are out. Got some Crack pepper rubbed pork from last night and For the game my wife’s brined some nice garlic wings she finishes by shaking in a bag with Romano cheese. Cooks in the oven in parchment paper they crisp up nice. 

Awesome, so key, I hate rubbery wings.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just me boys are out. Got some Crack pepper rubbed pork from last night and For the game my wife’s brined some nice garlic wings she finishes by shaking in a bag with Romano cheese. Cooks in the oven in parchment paper they crisp up nice. 

@The Crusher  please post that complete wing recipe!!!!!!   Sounds great. THANKS 

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

salivating homer simpson GIF

6 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Go Jets!! I don’t have to travel to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game today. It’s coming on my local channel at home. Cool. Excited to see Sam Darnold back. I just wanna see him do really well. Win or lose. Sam doing good is all that matters.

Same here in Charlotte....  I did however notice that this game was NOT 

listed among notable games later when Panthers were playing.   We get dissed almost 24/7.