Mara not happy after the Game: EDITED

Jet_Engine1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The Giants job will be the #1 juiciest job opening after the season if/when they dump Shurmur. That’ll be a job someone like Harbaugh or Sean Payton or even Belichick makes a move for.

I've said this before, it's the perfect spot for Lil Bill.   Looks like a good young QB, think he'll get a  lot of control

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The Giants job will be the #1 juiciest job opening after the season if/when they dump Shurmur. That’ll be a job someone like Harbaugh or Sean Payton or even Belichick makes a move for.

Belichick is running to the giants after Brady retires

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

The giants just lost to a historically bad Jets team, so how can you really blame him?

It’s more than that

The Maras despise Woody for wearing a baseball jets hat to Wellington’s funeral

Honestly can you blame them?  Woody is a self unaware borderline retard

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

It’s more than that

The Maras despise Woody for wearing a baseball jets hat to Wellington’s funeral

Honestly can you blame them?  Woody is a self unaware borderline retard

Hahaha Jesus, I’d ask you if “he really did that?”, but I won’t bother because that’s something you can’t make up.

Jets are going to have to move mountains to win it all even if Darnold matures into “the #1 QB the NFL” per Tony Romo....unless these dweebs who own the team step TOTALLY out of the way.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Hahaha Jesus, I’d ask you if “he really did that?”, but I won’t bother because that’s something you can’t make up.

Jets are going to have to move mountains to win it all even if Darnold matures into “the #1 QB the NFL” per Tony Romo....unless these dweebs who own the team step TOTALLY out of the way.

We’ll see.  I think Sam is going to be Matt Ryan with more mobility.  Yeah, a lot depends on if the idiot Johnson boys can stop meddling

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

We’ll see.  I think Sam is going to be Matt Ryan with more mobility.  Yeah, a lot depends on if the idiot Johnson boys can stop meddling

There are a lot of throws Darnold can make that Ryan can not in his wildest dreams, and that’s while being on the move.  Some Scout called Darnold “Carson Palmer in the pocket and Tony Romo outside it”.  But we’ll see, I’m not anointing Darnold, but I feel if he gets an OL made up of NFL players that the sky is the limit.

The time I saw Aaron Rodgers and Prescott get today...I was really jealous.  In fact I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

There are a lot of throws Darnold can make that Ryan can not in his wildest dreams, and that’s while being on the move.  Some Scout called Darnold “Carson Palmer in the pocket and Tony Romo outside it”.  But we’ll see, I’m not anointing Darnold, but I feel if he gets an OL made up of NFL players that the sky is the limit.

The time I saw Aaron Rodgers and Prescott get today...I was really jealous.  In fact I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

I think the OL will get fixed in the offseason.  We’ll win 6-7 games which means we get Andrew Thomas who is projected as a mid first rounder.  Then we sign Scherff 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I’m talking sh*t but they are all pretending to have tuned out the season already

Agreed, actually think Jet fans are behaving pretty well.  I know, despite the record, how we all would have heard it from Giant fans if it was the other way around.

1 minute ago, jmat321 said:

Agreed, actually think Jet fans are behaving pretty well.  I know, despite the record, how we all would have heard it from Giant fans if it was the other way around.

Look I hate the giants and never saw the jets ever beat them from 1994-2015 while those bozos and their suburban housewife fair weather fan base won two Super Bowls 

F the Giants

F the Maras

And F Wellington

Sanctimonious d-bags

FA8355BB-6B30-4630-AE45-EE1510D18C96.jpeg.68ca56ffd909d360edac938c009632f8.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 20andOut said:

Dont really give a sh-t about Mara or the Giants but how is not talking to reporters the same as throwing a tantrum??

When you’re the classiest owner of the classiest team the media keeps telling us is so great the bar gets set a little high