Browns cut WR Antonio Callaway

Untouchable

39 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes we as in NY Jets. 

Ohio St 70 

Rutgers 3 

34 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

cool so how are we gonna do this due diligence, you wanna get the report started for douglas or should i

Notice how RJF just pretends that you didn’t burn him with your adroit OSU game analysis. 

• Haha 3

If Macc was still here, the waiver claim would already be in. Pretty sure the Jets showed a lot of interest in him pre-draft.

Can't see the Jets being interested under the Douglas regime  - and that's a good thing.

The kid has talent, but hasn't got a clue.

14 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Would love to take a chance on him but I believe there is a 0percent chance. Joe Douglas doesn't seem to like guys who are not perfect hard workers and passing on young kids with talent could come back to bite you.

He has 5 career TD's.  What "talent" are we passing up on?  

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

unless he can play the O-Line, I say no.

Agreed, this week I am concerned we will have from left to right Lewis G, Harrison C, and Compton G (And Kilil is DNP yesterday so probably can't be inserted in C to help the overall depth) so for those 3 positions there are no true backups. Mcdermott or whatever his name is is listed as a G/T and would probably be the only backup at G since Shell can't be. Only other thing I noticed is we have at least 3 practice squad Olineman and whichever one is more of a natural G could be called up if necessary, but these guys on that squad likely have no exp. at all. We just can't keep putting Darnold at risk like this with still 7 games to play. Ironically due to this whole Oline issue this season can't end quick enough for us to rebuild the line and continue to develop Sammy at QB. I love all his off script moves which are versions of what you see Wilson and Mahomes do to some level, but them getting hurt is not my concern and him getting hurt is. Plus they have real Olines and not the candy a$$ one we have. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

He has only started 13 games and played for the browns. Obj has 1 touchdown this season with Baker throwing the ball. Callaway is a decent player and will get a chance somewhere next season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Callaway sucks he’s the same thing as Robby Anderson he’s fast and can run the go route and that’s about it

On 11/14/2019 at 5:26 PM, New York Mick said:

And this is why taxes are so damn high. 

You want to see someone work hard, take note of the 5 years right before retirement from government job . A lot of these pensions are setup so that they take the average annual salary of the last five years. I can’t hate though. In that situation you’d catch me working 150hrs a week. I wish I was born in the age of the pension. Damn 401k is not the same.