The 'Fire Gase' Guys Is Planning Billboards For Sunday

SAR I

We.  Were.  Injured.
Everything you say, every word you type, has no credibility because you don't take into account that we were the most injured team in the NFL, had the most injuries in the history of our franchise, put an XFL caliber roster on the field every game.
Sean McVay, boy offensive genius, similar injury situation as Gase this year, he went 4-12 last year.  Bill Parcells, Hall Of Fame head coach, had a Super Bowl roster and lost only his quarterback in 1999, only could manage 8-8.
Please stop trying to sell me that we had a 12-4 roster, had a boo-boo, and collapsed because of coaching.  Any rational person can see what really happened. 
SAR I

Once again, I’m not doing the back and forth, but I’ll throw out questions and get no answers. What confidence do you have in this HC that he will lead this offense to top 10 in the NFL? He has not shown the ability to lead an offense higher than 24th with manning. How will he do it? Tannehill just finished the season as the top rated QB in the nfl. It’s amassing how well he did without Gase. Seems to be a trend.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Once again, I’m not doing the back and forth, but I’ll throw out questions and get no answers. What confidence do you have in this HC that he will lead this offense to top 10 in the NFL? He has not shown the ability to lead an offense higher than 24th with manning. How will he do it? Tannehill just finished the season as the top rated QB in the nfl. It’s amassing how well he did without Gase. Seems to be a trend.

Correction: I meant without Manning

7 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Ask any question, I shall answer it.  I don't have confidence in this head coach-  yet.  He's half a great movie, half a great album. 

He's got the half about culture, adversity, next-man-up, locker room, leadership, fight-level, all that stuff down.  I give him an A for that this season.

But the part about strategy, playcalling, adjustments?  That's an incomplete.  Half the players on the field were garbage.  They may have potential, as young guys and castoffs's who knows, but that wasn't an NFL offense so there's no way of knowing if Gase is McVay II or Sporano II.

Any more questions?

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

11 wins and more importantly led the team to back to back AFC championship games. Not the biggest Rex fan, but those 2 seasons were fun, exciting, productive and almost led to a championship.

I went to both of those road games and drove home pretty sad each time lol.

Great seasons though for sure. 

12 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Beat the bills in Game 1, beat the bengals and dolphins which makes 10 wins. As much as I dislike the HC, 10 wins was achievable!

If the Jets ended up with the same 7-9 record but had lost to Dallas, Pittsburgh and had beaten Miami, Cincinnati I wonder if people would feel any differently about the season.  And it really does feel like that first Bills game was the one that truly got away and kept this team from being 8-8.  Imagine going 3-3 in the Division while sweeping the Bills!?!?!

22 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Before the season started, I saw this team as a 10 win team. Darnold played great down the stretch last year, they had an easier schedule with not much mileage, Gregg Williams leading the defense, and I thought the key was Dum Dum running the offense to Darnolds strength he was going to propel them to a 6th seed. Yes, there were injuries, but Darnold missed 3 games (Pats, Browns, Eagles) would he of won those games? Don’t know. On offense, had playmakers (Gase underutilized them) to not finish dead last in the NFL. The problem with this team is there’s always an excuse! When does it stop? Success does not come from excuse makers. Look at the schedule next year, it’s tough with 3 trips to the west coast. Will that be used as an excuse? We have Seattle, 49ers and some other really tough defenses to square up against. How will this HC gameplan to beat those type of teams? Beating lousy teams is great and all, but will this HC step up next season with his 32nd ranked offense and beat top tier and God forbid I say lead the Jets to be a top tier team. Based on his past offensive performances, I don’t see it.

As has been said repeatedly,   We were injured.   That’s not an excuse.  It’s a fact

https://nypost.com/2020/01/01/jets-investigating-their-unprecedented-injury-crisis/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

I agree... But if we are injured again in 2020 ... It's a systemic problem.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

On 1/1/2020 at 10:25 AM, JetsYanks13 said:

Wrong, the roster was healthy for the Bills game and lost, our roster is much better than bengals and dolphins and those games should of been wins. The jets beat teams they should have beat. Seems like underachieving to me when you lose to 2 winless teams at the time of gameplay. Also, schedules change year to year and simply bringing in more talent doesn’t necessarily correlate with more wins. How the talent is utilized, when you play teams, gameplanning and many other factors decide a teams season.

Sam Darnold was playing with mono, the OL had yet to play a game together, Chris Herndon was out, Mosely (who was dominating in that game) left early

On 12/30/2019 at 11:59 AM, nj meadowlands said:

Adam Gase sucks, yes, but I just wanted to bump this thread to wish the NYSF guy a Happy Offseason and remind him that his dumb publicity stunt and 4 seconds of fame did not yield any results. That's all.

Well I think he must be reading this. We have registrations closed because we were getting hit with so many Buffalo Bills spam accounts, many were racist and vulgar. So we are manually approving new registrations.

Anyhow I think the founder signed up here on 12/23, I just activated the account now. There were a whole bunch, I haven't had a lot of free time and haven't been able to check.

His old account should work, he was never banned or anything like that. But if he sees this, you should be able to login.

Everyone --- no need to fight. Just want to throw that out there before it starts. Fire Gase, don't fire Gase. Fly a billboard, don't fly a billboard, we all want the same thing and that is the Jets to win. Just want to leave that there before everyone starts yelling at each other lol.

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2019 at 12:03 AM, NYSFmag said:

You have a TON of misinformation here. Whoever told you that was wrong.

Our t-shirts were not an issue. I took the t-shirt store down because I no longer wanted to sell shirts. We had no Jets logos on them (or anything that looked like a Jets logo) and agreements in place with every player on the shirts where they received royalties for each one sold. 

They had an issue with the name of our website (nyjetsfans.com) and magazine (NYJF) because they were claiming that those names confused consumers in to thinking there was an affiliation with the team... so I made some changes to the magazine and changed the company from New York Jets Fans to New York Sports Fans... a welcomed change since it made us a much better/well rounded company that covers all NY sports instead of just one team. 

Also... the issue with the billboard company had nothing to do with trademark issues. The billboard company signed a contract with us... they approved the artwork... were happy about the promotion they were receiving when we posted the story avout the billboards coming... and then less than 48 hours before the boards were scheduled to post, they pulled the rug out from under me. Pretty clear to me what happened there.

There are articles written about the billboards that were either changed to remove all mention of them, headlines changed to promote Jets propaganda, billboard companies refusing to honor a contract, and now a cease and desist sent my way. 

Regardless of how you feel about the campaign, It appears to me (and I have been told by more than 3 people inside that building) that there is a massive Jets PR attempt at blocking the fans ability to protest publicly. Instead of setting up a town hall so that fans could vent their perfectly valid frustrations to ownership and the front office, they would rather spend time trying to pretend we only represent a tiny percentage of fans. 

Good luck selling tickets next year. 

So this post just went through, it was validating and per my previous post all the accounts for the past ten days were just approved. 

Anyhow, I typed like two sentences, not sure how I had a ton of misinformation. The copyright issue as it was told to me didn't have to do with the Jets logo or name, it had to do with a photo on a shirt. None of that matters to me, we don't sell shirts here and the shirts you guys were doing looked really good. 

The PR campaign (billboards) definitely isn't my thing so I didn't contribute. I have no idea if the Jets are doing a PR campaign to try and stop it. I am sure they are, but we aren't on their speed dial so they never involve us in that stuff anyway.

8 hours ago, WyattV18 said:

What a bunch of clowns, we're gonna show them!

The only thing you accomplished here was getting yourself banned. Was willing to give you some rope a good parody account is funny. 

But apparently you think making fun of kids is something to laugh at. 

Goodbye.

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2019 at 12:03 AM, NYSFmag said:

It appears to me (and I have been told by more than 3 people inside that building) that there is a massive Jets PR attempt at blocking the fans ability to protest publicly. Instead of setting up a town hall so that fans could vent their perfectly valid frustrations to ownership and the front office, they would rather spend time trying to pretend we only represent a tiny percentage of fans. 

You DO only represent a tiny percentage of fans.  And you've embarrassed us all by your self-promoting behavior.  Good for the Jets organization for standing up to you and your selfish attempt at a pile-on.  Don't do it again.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well I think he must be reading this. We have registrations closed because we were getting hit with so many Buffalo Bills spam accounts, many were racist and vulgar. So we are manually approving new registrations.

Anyhow I think the founder signed up here on 12/23, I just activated the account now. There were a whole bunch, I haven't had a lot of free time and haven't been able to check.

His old account should work, he was never banned or anything like that. But if he sees this, you should be able to login.

Everyone --- no need to fight. Just want to throw that out there before it starts. Fire Gase, don't fire Gase. Fly a billboard, don't fly a billboard, we all want the same thing and that is the Jets to win. Just want to leave that there before everyone starts yelling at each other lol.

I can only imagine how annoying and painful it is to be approving new registrations manually.  In fact, I see that @WyattV18 even signed up here.  Hi Manish!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Dunnie said:

CBA ?? Just for the Jets ?

Nope -less practice time , less hitting , less real type game conditioning - leads to more injuries.  The CBA in trying not to wear out the players is contributing to more soft tissue injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if most practices eventually get replaced with computer controlled simulations. 

On 1/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, JetsYanks13 said:

What confidence do you have that Jets ownership can hire someone else who can?  

On 1/1/2020 at 12:05 PM, SAR I said:

Ask any question, I shall answer it.  I don't have confidence in this head coach-  yet.  He's half a great movie, half a great album. 

He's got the half about culture, adversity, next-man-up, locker room, leadership, fight-level, all that stuff down.  I give him an A for that this season.

But the part about strategy, playcalling, adjustments?  That's an incomplete.  Half the players on the field were garbage.  They may have potential, as young guys and castoffs's who knows, but that wasn't an NFL offense so there's no way of knowing if Gase is McVay II or Sporano II.

Any more questions?

SAR I

Great Post!! 

• Post of the Week 1

On 12/19/2019 at 9:46 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed.  As if we're not allowed to be upset with the franchise after almost a decade of no playoffs.  Ownership should be absolutely thrilled that their fans care so much.  Instead we hear from people like SAR that we, the fans, need to "repay" Adam Gase.  Admittedly, though, SAR's craziness is part of his charm.

So you love embarrassing Jets fans because the Jets ownership will be thrilled that the fan base is so loyal.  LOL

When CBS owned the Yankees and ran them into the dirt, the fans stopped showing up, they stopped buying the merchandise, eating the crappy food and buying the overpriced brew.  They also stopped watching on TV.  CBS sold that team to Steinbrenner for a song.

Jets fans put up PSL's, fill the stadium and buy Jets jersey's in 3 color schemes and some of them are so whinny and entitled they want to fund a plane and truck to personally humiliate a HC in his first year who happened to do a reasonably good job with the roster he was handed.  On top of it the "JETS FANS" who put together this were actually a small commercial venture funding their magazine and twitter account without disclosing it.  

These guys aren't Jets fans, they tooled Jets fans.  Jets fans, particularly long timers are easy marks when they allow a little losing to make them bitter old men.  It's a competition and Gase had a roster built by an incompetent GM hand him a roster that can't compete.  Gase got him fired.  It's a rebuild.  It's one thing to be skeptical and criticize the X's and O's.  This is a real bad look for Jets fans.  Gase deserves a chance to compete with a decent roster.  In the meantime Sam Darnold improved and seems like he's on track to become a real good QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Nope -less practice time , less hitting , less real type game conditioning - leads to more injuries.  The CBA in trying not to wear out the players is contributing to more soft tissue injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if most practices eventually get replaced with computer controlled simulations. 
Right ..but doesn't explain the disparity between the Jets and the rest of the league.

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Right ..but doesn't explain the disparity between the Jets and the rest of the league.

I always love the disparity claims , whether its injuries, penalties,  bad drafting. Taking a deeper dive into league wide statistics you'll see the Jets weren't an anomaly with their injures - its just that Jets fans always want to find something to hold onto - like a twisted coat of Arms.

8 hours ago, Biggs said:

So you love embarrassing Jets fans because the Jets ownership will be thrilled that the fan base is so loyal.  LOL

When CBS owned the Yankees and ran them into the dirt, the fans stopped showing up, they stopped buying the merchandise, eating the crappy food and buying the overpriced brew.  They also stopped watching on TV.  CBS sold that team to Steinbrenner for a song.

Jets fans put up PSL's, fill the stadium and buy Jets jersey's in 3 color schemes and some of them are so whinny and entitled they want to fund a plane and truck to personally humiliate a HC in his first year who happened to do a reasonably good job with the roster he was handed.  On top of it the "JETS FANS" who put together this were actually a small commercial venture funding their magazine and twitter account without disclosing it.  

These guys aren't Jets fans, they tooled Jets fans.  Jets fans, particularly long timers are easy marks when they allow a little losing to make them bitter old men.  It's a competition and Gase had a roster built by an incompetent GM hand him a roster that can't compete.  Gase got him fired.  It's a rebuild.  It's one thing to be skeptical and criticize the X's and O's.  This is a real bad look for Jets fans.  Gase deserves a chance to compete with a decent roster.  In the meantime Sam Darnold improved and seems like he's on track to become a real good QB.

For the record, I didn't contribute to either the plane or the billboard but I honestly couldn't care less about either.  I can't tell others how/what to think but the "so you love embarrassing Jet fans" part doesn't even register with me (on this topic, at least).  I have to say that I find your argument to be really strange though.  You make it sound like my goal is to "embarrass Jet fans" in order to "display my loyalty to the team for the Johnson brothers to appreciate".  I have no idea where you came up with that.  My point is that, if the Johnson brothers were to be upset at Jet fans for the plane/billboard (and I don't think they are, btw), it would be incredibly foolish of them.  The Johnson brothers have done a terrible job (9 years without a playoff appearance!) but Jet fans have remained loyal.  And that loyalty has helped increase the value of the franchise from hundreds of millions to BILLIONS!

Btw, you know what I find embarrassing?  The Johnson buffoons keeping Macc to run the draft and free agency right before firing him.  And surprise, surprise, some of these players weren't in line with the HC's vision (e.g. Bell).

Jets fans put up PSL's, fill the stadium and buy Jets jersey's in 3 color schemes and some of them are so whinny and entitled they want to fund a plane and truck to personally humiliate a HC in his first year

How in the world did you come up with Jet fans being "whiny and entitled" from "paid for PSLs", "fill the stadium" and "buy Jets jerseys in 3 colors"?!  On top of that, they paid for the plane and the billboard!

What is whiny or entitled about ANY of those things?  It sure sounds to me like those fans have EVERY RIGHT to complain about the team.  You do realize these revenues helped contribute to making the Johnson buffoons a lot of money, right?

Jets fans, particularly long timers are easy marks when they allow a little losing to make them bitter old men.

A little losing?  LMAO!  For a long time now we've been considered a laughingstock throughout the league.  Exhibit A is in the picture below.

Btw, as much as I don't like Gase, it's the Johnson buffoons that are the real problem. 

At Least Were Not The Jets.JPG

13 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

For the record, I didn't contribute to either the plane or the billboard but I honestly couldn't care less about either.  I can't tell others how/what to think but the "so you love embarrassing Jet fans" part doesn't even register with me (on this topic, at least).  I have to say that I find your argument to be really strange though.  You make it sound like my goal is to "embarrass Jet fans" in order to "display my loyalty to the team for the Johnson brothers to appreciate".  I have no idea where you came up with that.  My point is that, if the Johnson brothers were to be upset at Jet fans for the plane/billboard (and I don't think they are, btw), it would be incredibly foolish of them.  The Johnson brothers have done a terrible job (9 years without a playoff appearance!) but Jet fans have remained loyal.  And that loyalty has helped increase the value of the franchise from hundreds of millions to BILLIONS!

Btw, you know what I find embarrassing?  The Johnson buffoons keeping Macc to run the draft and free agency right before firing him.  And surprise, surprise, some of these players weren't in line with the HC's vision (e.g. Bell).

Jets fans put up PSL's, fill the stadium and buy Jets jersey's in 3 color schemes and some of them are so whinny and entitled they want to fund a plane and truck to personally humiliate a HC in his first year

How in the world did you come up with Jet fans being "whiny and entitled" from "paid for PSLs", "fill the stadium" and "buy Jets jerseys in 3 colors"?!  On top of that, they paid for the plane and the billboard!

What is whiny or entitled about ANY of those things?  It sure sounds to me like those fans have EVERY RIGHT to complain about the team.  You do realize these revenues helped contribute to making the Johnson buffoons a lot of money, right?

Jets fans, particularly long timers are easy marks when they allow a little losing to make them bitter old men.

A little losing?  LMAO!  For a long time now we've been considered a laughingstock throughout the league.  Exhibit A is in the picture below.

Btw, as much as I don't like Gase, it's the Johnson buffoons that are the real problem. 

At Least Were Not The Jets.JPG

They are whiny and entitled if they think they deserve a winner just because.  It took almost 10 years for Weeb and Werblin to build a winner and that was when there was no salary cap.  The Jets team as currently constructed is a below 500 team.  It needs to be rebuilt.  Gase is in year 1 and did a relatively good job based on how the roster was constructed.  

The die was cast when Woody let BB walk.  He wasn't paying attention.  

NFL owners aren't in a competition with each other, they are partners with each other.  NFL owners for the most part don't know much about how to field a team that can compete, that's irrelevant to their business model.  The Jets business is great.  

Rosters have to be built and coaches have to figure out how to make it work under the limitations of the CBA.  If the Jets don't put a good roster on the field for the next decade nothing will change that.  You either root for the laundry or you don't.  Jets fans are willing to pay for a crappy product and Jets ownership is willing to give it to them.  If you think ownership is the problem the only way to get rid of them is to make it unprofitable for them.  That means stop buying merchandise, tickets and watching the games on TV.  

New ownership will still have to hire good football people and they will still have to build a winning roster and hire coaches who can make it work.  I'm hopeful that Gase, who did a good job this year might be a good coach.  I'm also hopeful that Gase recognized Mac as a death sentence to his future and helped get rid of him.  Maybe we got lucky when Gase was hired?  I think it depends if Douglas can become a great GM.  At the very least, he has to draft better and out off season the Pats and the Bills.  Something Mac failed to do every year he was here.

We could lose for the next 100 years and being pissed about the coach or the owner won't change the process of how the Jets become a good team.  Being pissed at Gase who did a relatively good job in year 1 is the sign of a whiny entitled fan base.