***OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD EVERYBODY FEEL THE HEAT BABY YEAH****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Interesting I saw what is now considered  clearly not a catch, which just further confirms I don’t know what I’m watching anymore 

I think it comes down to whether they call it maintaining it through the ground?  We’re there enough steps/time with control.  I think call on field stands.

Regardless, this is classic Darnold.  Great throw to Anderson.  Then there’s that throw and the ridiculous miss of Crowder.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, TeddEY said:

I think it comes down to whether they call it maintaining it through the ground?  We’re there enough steps/time with control.  I think call on field stands.

Regardless, this is classic Darnold.  Great throw to Anderson.  Then there’s that throw and the ridiculous miss of Crowder.

and the vyncet smyth has to play DB...

cannot assume this will just go away. that seems silly.

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Can we keep count of how many people roast Sam for that overthrown ball while completely ignoring that Crowder dropped the previous one. 

We do keep count for both those things. The reason Darnold catches more flack is because his long-term probability of success is more important for the franchise than Crowder's. The bias has to do with the nature of the quarterback position, not some evil Illuminati that wants to slander Darnold.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Agreed. Sam, like every other QB in the history of time, makes good throws and bad throws during a game of Football. 

• Upvote 2