LSU / OKLAHOMA Bowl Game Thread

JTJet

2 minutes ago, King P said:

Burrow has been great, but I didn't forget how incredibly average he looked last year I'm not ready to anoint him as the next great NFL QB.

We'll see what he looks like in the pros. Although I wouldn't place much faith in Cincy's coaching staff or organization as a whole

I have more faith in Tua than Burrow. It’s a shame he seems very injury prone because he has ridiculous talent. Never seen a more accurate deep ball thrower in college. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I have more faith in Tua than Burrow. It’s a shame he seems very injury prone because he has ridiculous talent. Never seen a more accurate deep ball thrower in college. 

ima 50/50 with Tua. He's reckless and needsa know hen to get ridda the ball...  

7 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Joe Brady should be number one on a lot of NFL wish lists.

The play calling and play design is so so good.  They have better talent obviously but I've watched a lot of lsu games this year and they always seem to have the right play call and right play design.

4 minutes ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

burrow is awesome but he has all day to throw. ou defense is non existent.  i would def take him number 1 without a doubt but its not going to be this easy in the pros.  also lamb must be pissed hurts cant get him the ball. hope the other game is better.

So the offensive line can make a QB/RB better??? Wow no waay. Duh. We need to draft 3 stud olinemen then Sam will have us in the playoffs again. (And Fire Gase that is all)