2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

Congrats Tennessee.

Goes to show that you can still win extremely meaningful games with top tier defense and running game, backed by a opportunistic QB who takes chances now and then but overall manages the game.

Defense and the run game travel well. Need to build your team from the inside out for this formula to work....hope the Jets go this route this offseason.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Crimson King said:

I feel bad for teh Ravens fans there tonight. Best record in the league, you look forward to this so much, have a great tailgate, all tingly with excitement. Plan on next week's tailgate and then this. Gotta hurt. 

I don’t feel bad.  Their team had been getting all the hype and they ran into a wall tonight 

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This reminds me of the jets runs under Rex.  Tennessee's run will come to a halt next week.

Difference is Mahomes is not yet on the same level of Peyton Manning and Big Ben. Those QB's were Super Bowl champions. Mahomes is still trying to get there. Also Jets running backs were not in the same class as Henry.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This reminds me of the jets runs under Rex.  Tennessee's run will come to a halt next week.

Dunno about that. This looks more legit to me.  They just took out the Pats and Ravens on the road. Though I guess Rex took out Peyton and Brady on the road. Lol

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Difference is Mahomes is not yet on the same level of Peyton Manning and Big Ben. Those QB's were Super Bowl champions. Mahomes is still trying to get there. Also Jets running backs were not in the same class as Henry.

You hold henry in check to some extent and do not turn it over and Tennessee is easily beatable, get up by td or 10 pts on them and they are in real trouble.  Tennessee is not all of a sudden the best team in the league.

Just now, Beerfish said:

You hold henry in check to some extend and do not turn it over and Tennessee is easily beatable, get up by td or 10 pts on them and they are in real trouble.  Tennessee is not all of a sudden the best team in the league.

Maybe but right now they are on a roll and playing great as a team. I know everyone loves KC but they still have a lot to prove. Last year everyone picked them to go all the way but obviously didn’t.  Tennessee might just have that magic right now 

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane  look just because tonight you got lucky and pulled 2 tall boy Natty Ice full beer cans out of the toilet tank in the shared mens bathroom in the hallway of the rooming house, don't be coming here flexing your yoga beer muscles. 

I don't care what anyone says; you are a gem 

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Maybe but right now they are on a roll and playing great as a team. I know everyone loves KC but they still have a lot to prove. Last year everyone picked them to go all the way but obviously didn’t.  Tennessee might just have that magic right now 

The Chiefs D is soft Henry will stampede all over those clowns

• Upvote 1