The misery for Pat fans continues

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Didn't Brady win 2 bowls since the trade? 

Shhh ... you’re going to ruin a fun story with facts like that.

22 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Yes, that was why there were videos  of Pat fans burning Brady's  Jersey after they lost to Tn. They are so appreciative  of those. 

Pics?

Because I know a lot of people from that area, and Tawmey is like a god to Them.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Yes, that was why there were videos  of Pat fans burning Brady's  Jersey after they lost to Tn. They are so appreciative  of those. 

Spoiled brats rarely appreciate anything. There are 10- 30 year old Pats fans who literally know nothing but the dynasty.  Their perspective on football in general is a way off. 

The point being made that somehow retaining Brady over Garopollo was a mistake that the Pats regret is just silly when they won two more rings since the trade.  Two Superbowl wins man. What does it take to call a move a success these days? 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Spoiled brats rarely appreciate anything. There are 10- 30 year old Pats fans who literally know nothing but the dynasty.  Their perspective on football in general is a way off. 

The point being made that somehow retaining Brady over Garopollo was a mistake that the Pats regret is just silly when they won two more rings since the trade.  Two Superbowl wins man. What does it take to call a move a success these days? 

When Goropolo took over for Brady, he ran that O like he was born to play it. That O was scoring points and a lot of them. I think Goropolo even though he was not asked to do too much yesterday  proved he can get a team over the line. 

Do you really think there was no chance that he gets the Pats just as far as Brady?

If Goropolo  was still on the Pats, I think I would be very depressed. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If the pats fans are experiencing misery what do the jets fans experience?

How does it change the fact that the Pats let go of a QB who is in the SB two years later while the QB they held onto might be taking his declining, bottom of the league game out west.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

yeah but I'm pretty sure they all got to keep the pretty jewelry and trophy. Until that changes, we are just gonna have to deal with the idea that they have to more championships since the Jimmy G trade. 

Who cares.  The pats are gonna suck big time next year if Brady leaves

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

They traded away a SB QB to keep Brady. 

What a great day today is. 

THAT'S supposed to be misery?!

1) He hasn't won it yet and 2) with how-ever-many-RECENT-rings-they-actually-have, I think it's more "mild irritation".

Misery is watching the Giants and Patriots play after a 50-year wait for my own team. Didn't they play that game in the Meadowlands?

• WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, phill1c said:

THAT'S supposed to be misery?!

1) He hasn't won it yet and 2) with how-ever-many-RECENT-rings-they-actually-have, I think it's more "mild irritation".

Misery is watching the Giants and Patriots play after a 50-year wait for my own team. Didn't they play that game in the Meadowlands?

Would it be misery if Goropolo was black? Judging from your other posts, that seems to be the benchmark. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1

16 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If the pats fans are experiencing misery what do the jets fans experience?

Well Pats traded for a 2nd rounder a QB that is is the SB, and Fins traded for a 2nd rounder I believe Tannehill who was in AFC Title game. We at least never stupidly did either of those when you have the QB and send hiom away only to see great success with other teams.    

6 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

When Goropolo took over for Brady, he ran that O like he was born to play it. That O was scoring points and a lot of them. I think Goropolo even though he was not asked to do too much yesterday  proved he can get a team over the line. 

Do you really think there was no chance that he gets the Pats just as far as Brady?

If Goropolo  was still on the Pats, I think I would be very depressed. 

I really don't know. No one does. There's certainly no guarantee that he does. Brady has the magic. It's not any QB that can pull off what he has.  It's just really hard to be disappointed with 2 Super Bowl rings and a trip to the playoffs in the past 3 seasons. Jimmy G is getting to the playoffs/ Superbowl for his first time. The Pats with Brady are two championships deep in that time. 

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How does it change the fact that the Pats let go of a QB who is in the SB two years later while the QB they held on to might be taking his declining game out west.

Cause they went to 2 more SB while that QB was out for the season and there is no guarantee he is going to win the SB or ever go back to one

And side note: if you watch the 9ers play this year, he is not doing much to help them win...

10 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Cause they went to 2 more SB while that QB was out for the season and there is no guarantee he is going to win the SB or ever go back to one

And side note: if you watch the 9ers play this year, he is not doing much to help them win...

TB may very well come back and play well again for NE but JG is a very good QB and you saying otherwise is just sour grapes. SF was nothing without him after he got hurt last year.

13 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

TB may very well come back and play well again for NE but JG is a very good QB and you saying otherwise is just sour grapes. SF was nothing without him after he got hurt last year.

Sour grapes for what??? There is no hate for Jimmy G..hello he was drafted by NE, so why would i hate him. Just speaking facts 

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

And what would be different for Brady and:or the Pats if the trade didn’t happen?  What’s the point?

He has a better chance of going back than Brady.
But really, in a couple of weeks could have same number of sb wins as Brady since the trade.
And a chance to go to a whole lot more.  Brady has no chance, is done while JG has a career ahead of him

Donr cry