Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

I have to say this before I go. Its funny how i got laughed at and ridiculed for doing the vote count on verbs shot. Now people are using said vote count just like i said they would . Nice 

I was so damn town LOL

have fun I'm out now :)

I agree and think there are many elements of your scum play that make you town mvp.

You are the Yin to apes Yang 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I have to say this before I go. Its funny how i got laughed at and ridiculed for doing the vote count on verbs shot. Now people are using said vote count just like i said they would . Nice 

I was so damn town LOL

have fun I'm out now :)

Tell tour shrink about it, nincompoop.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CTM said:

I play primarily for laughs, I spent most of day 1 seeing if I could get noobs to lynch a mod confirmed townie. That failed terribly but had I succeeded it might of been a mafia first :D

We've been playing here a long time but the last few years have been hit or miss, a good rookie class is important to the future viability of JN mafia. So if I could help make that more likely by  helping keep the game active and sh*t posting a bit it seemed like a good investment.

When I saw Smashs bungled reveal, who was already my #1 suspect ,  and saw verbal leave him alive and the town not speed lynching him the next day (jc was the vote leader). I was chomping at the bit to get him lynched from the sideline, so when I got put back it was natural to go 110% after smash and make a spectacle. Smash played along nicely.

From here on out no spectacle. Spoot or stark, jc,  I think pdxgreen looks good as noob add on and will play and vote those ways. So I'm not giving up, but this should be more mechanical

After we lynch you tomorrow and you flip scum then we will know that one of your scum buddies is spoot, JC, or PDXGReen. of this list it is odd that you would list a newbie who has very few posts... Jville would have been better choice on that list.

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^Bullsh*t

CTM was all gung ho on killing Smash, but now suddenly has suspicions when everyone else wants to kill him, too.

bingo.

CTM

kill smash everyone, follow me I am great... 2 seconds later...

wait i don't like how fast this is going, uh ... maybe scum is trying to speed lynch town. lol.. you are horrible

lynch this fool. 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, CTM said:

Nolder  - town obv

gata - likely town

jvor - likely town

jetscode - scum lean

spoot - likely scum

stark -  likely scum

I'm neutralish on most everyone else

interesting list... no PDXGreen on this town list, huh... 

12 hours ago, CTM said:

spoot or stark

Smash is 100% against bussing on the scum team, gets pissed in scum chat if you do it. 

I've never seen town stark be so illogical or lazy as yesterday's game phase. I get the irl issues but still.

agree with every observation of yours on spoot

you keep saying this. i can't wait to read your QT. it probably won't be to JiF and Smash's epic QT but if you all didn't agree to bus smash it should be entertaining.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Part of it is meta.

Stark is a guy whose busted out spreadsheets as town with running tallys. Very logical , contemplative townie.  @GATA brought up his spreadsheets in one of these threads.

Yesterday when smash and I were leading trains, basically neck and neck. I prod stark to take a position and it was basically, well you both are scummy but I'm voting CTM (based mostly on crusher i believe his reasoning was) but i don't trust either. Fine, whatever like I said I had like 5 voters .

The issue for me though was that he started making posts speculating on verbals role and casing me for flip flopping on verbal, and he completely missed about 6 posts on the page before where verb's role was completely outed, discussed and verbal confirmed it. Just not like him to skim like that as town. That + adding momentum to my train in a majority dies at deadline game  + knowing smash prods his team to vote by the book made me feel that he was being cajoled into a half hearted vote on me that he didn't really believe was the right strategy. I can bump posts later but it was from Wed afternoon/ night i think

true my first handful of games i did keep spreadsheets of votes/voting patters. even when I was scum. 

I thought it would help me learn some tendencies as people tend to fall into habits. I tried playing games with different playstyles too.

I don't use spreadsheets anymore because the last game I used it in CTM was such a sh*tty town player he looked scummier than any player in the game when it got down to the last 4 players. was a toss up with him and hess? maybe so i looked at voting patterns and CTM had not voted a single scum player the entire game, which was 5 or 6  mafia game days. so i leaned CTM on my vote and town lost 

after that i quit the spreadsheets go on more of posts and feel now. 

=========

you are reaching there. I said I had already been voting crusher on D1 and had him pegged, D2 started and I started looking elsewhere, then you came in and were pinging all over again. it was because crush pinged for me and then you again as same "player"

Yes i said i didn't trust either of you.. both seasoned players, both would bus teammates.

if i overthought it yesterday then that is my bad, but I still don't feel like you're town. sorry not sorry 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Stark said:

bingo.

CTM

kill smash everyone, follow me I am great... 2 seconds later...

wait i don't like how fast this is going, uh ... maybe scum is trying to speed lynch town. lol.. you are horrible

lynch this fool. 

Smash part deux

Yes blockhead jr, townies sometimes waver in thier conviction because they do not know alignment. I never uvoted 

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Ok yeah , spoot and stark for sure. Ctm should not be the lynch until they are first. Stark pushing ctm and not spoot first is scummy as **** as they are in tandem trying to get the same lynch accomplished. 

1882408643_giphy3_14_16PM.gif.f55fe509d1553b7166c74aa511ba71e6.gif

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Ok yeah , spoot and stark for sure. Ctm should not be the lynch until they are first. Stark pushing ctm and not spoot first is scummy as **** as they are in tandem trying to get the same lynch accomplished. 

Agree. This narrative of a bus job just looks like damage control to me. Double down and don’t give up any more info via interactions.

32 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Doing kdels dirty. 

for real

54 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Agree. This narrative of a bus job just looks like damage control to me. Double down and don’t give up any more info via interactions.

yeah because I haven't given any other thoughts on other players.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

yeah because I haven't given any other thoughts on other players.

Recently your focus is CTM

i can say if I’m alive I’m not going that way D4 and even in a world where CTM is scum there’s another 2-3 partners to catch

got any leads on those?

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Odd that you are on the protect CTM wagon.

Hmmmm...