Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Why would this mean you're in w/ Stark?

I doubt 80 made 2 scum teams

So are you saying : Spoot , I, JVOR , AJ & Pdxgreen are all on the same team?

And if you're going by ppl casing each other why not put CTM in the same team as smash?

If not explain your rationale here.

I didn't mean it to seem that I am in with Stark.  I meant to say I have been agreeing with Stark's claims and if he is suspected scum (like AJ and JVOR seem to accuse him of being), I could see being lumped in with him.  I don't think there are 2 scum teams, but there seem to be 4 groups:

1. Noobies
  2. Spoot/GATA
  3. AJ/JVOR
  4. Vet Outliers

I said groups to say, one of either 2, 3, or 4 are scum to me.  I think its only natural to start siding with someone who agrees with your suspicions.  Kind of like how I tend to lean with Starks views, but we are not a team.   But then you have bussing and I wasn't even aware of that term until CTM brought it up.  So, yeah I would put CTM on a team with Smash.   But its not so simple cause JiF also acted the same way towards Smash and he was Town and Smash was scum.  So who knows.   

I didn't think you, Spoot, JVOR, AJ, and pdxgreen were a team, but its not out of the question either.  

I say all this to say, where is JC and pdxgreen?  Oh and I thought Just End the Season was a vet for some reason.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I didn't mean it to seem that I am in with Stark.  I meant to say I have been agreeing with Stark's claims and if he is suspected scum (like AJ and JVOR seem to accuse him of being), I could see being lumped in with him.  I don't think there are 2 scum teams, but there seem to be 4 groups:

1. Noobies
  2. Spoot/GATA
  3. AJ/JVOR
  4. Vet Outliers

I said groups to say, one of either 2, 3, or 4 are scum to me.  I think its only natural to start siding with someone who agrees with your suspicions.  Kind of like how I tend to lean with Starks views, but we are not a team.   But then you have bussing and I wasn't even aware of that term until CTM brought it up.  So, yeah I would put CTM on a team with Smash.   But its not so simple cause JiF also acted the same way towards Smash and he was Town and Smash was scum.  So who knows.   

I didn't think you, Spoot, JVOR, AJ, and pdxgreen were a team, but its not out of the question either.  

I say all this to say, where is JC and pdxgreen?  Oh and I thought Just End the Season was a vet for some reason.

alrighty rudy we're getting somewhere. 

And out of all that I too am of the idea of where is @Jetscode1 

We have a game with so much activity yet he has contributed almost as much as lost noobs. 

What's the deal ?

no 8 ball, go missing during the first lynch, Smash vets that you were MIA. 

Is that your scum team buddy

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2020 at 3:45 PM, GATA said:

Nope we've heard nothing but Smash & CTM point the finger at each other during most of the Day 2 phase 

Yet we still have 16 other ppl (aside from these 2) 

Vig is the only "vetted" player. 

@Jetscode1 said he'd hammer Smash he ended up not doing so.

You're taking over for Brick he was also pretty absent now you're here. 

@pdxgreen  & @JustEndTheSuffering & @Beaver & @Drums I'd like to hear more from you too 

@Spoot-Face thinks I can be scum (I think the same)  

@Stark's going through RL stuff 

Newbies ( @ID. & @BUM-KNEE) (not so newbie @jvill 51) are adding more to the conversation. 

I just think we should still have more of a dialogue on possible teams or who else to look at and not just limit ourselves 2 these 2 players. 

We still have a possible 4-5 scum team situation

edit* one more time edit*

On 2/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, Smashmouth said:

With a 20 player game we could be looking at 4 or 5 scum not 3-4. Always think in terms of 20-25 percent when it comes to scum.

In respect to Jetscode he was not on when the opportunity to Hammer me came about 

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

alrighty rudy we're getting somewhere. 

And out of all that I too am of the idea of where is @Jetscode1 

We have a game with so much activity yet he has contributed almost as much as lost noobs. 

What's the deal ?

no 8 ball, go missing during the first lynch, Smash vets that you were MIA. 

Is that your scum team buddy

Jc also a scum lean, with spoot and stark

pdx green too

jvor and you townish

AJ is uber townie, too much. If he's alive at end game I'd rethink that one. Jvor too

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Beaver said:

1. Noobies
  2. Spoot/GATA
  3. AJ/JVOR
  4. Vet Outliers

I’ll just say that there is usually a point in the game that some players can be reasonably “cleared” from being scum based on how they interacted with dead scum. I believe JVOR is town based on his actions towards Smash. It’s not as simple that I agree with his suspects, but I am willing to listen more because I don’t think he’s lying if that makes sense. Part of Town’s job is not only to catch scum but also correctly identify other Town members and work together with them. Scum  has to lynch Town to win, so if you correctly find enough townies and don’t lynch them, the game is harder on scum.

you saw first hand the difficulty that went into killing Smash. As soon as he became a target of the Vig N1 there was resistance and credit to Smash for putting up a fight.

The point is that lynching scum is hard. That is Town’s only way to win in most cases and so cooperation is needed.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Jc also a scum lean, with spoot and stark

pdx green too

jvor and you townish

AJ is uber townie, too much. If he's alive at end game I'd rethink that one. Jvor too

I suspect i’m the nk target at some point soon and they think that you are lynch candidate material. lightly pushing me but going hard after you. 

Course this goes back to you too, if you’re alive at the end, policy lynch you for bussing. 

Biggest indicators for me so far is Stark not questioning anything with Spoots spotty play, weak casing you with things like “oh look he’s play acting about not knowing how smash will flip”, and it’s like a switch turned on and they both almost in lockstep started going after you, which if they are teammates makes sense since it’s been pretty vocal by the loudmouths that Spoot’s play has been very scummy. Deflecting this way is convenient. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I suspect i’m the nk target at some point soon and they think that you are lynch candidate material. lightly pushing me but going hard after you. 

Course this goes back to you too, if you’re alive at the end, policy lynch you for bussing. 

I figured it was granted if I was alive at end game I should be a candidate. You and AJ have said it numerous times, even MS-Gata has

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

I figured it was granted if I was alive at end game I should be a candidate. You and AJ have said it numerous times, even MS-Gata has

As soon as I saw smash flip that was my first thought 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Biggest indicators for me so far is Stark not questioning anything with Spoots spotty play, weak casing you with things like “oh look he’s play acting about not knowing how smash will flip”, and it’s like a switch turned on and they both almost in lockstep started going after you, which if they are teammates makes sense since it’s been pretty vocal by the loudmouths that Spoot’s play has been very scummy. Deflecting this way is convenient. 

wth are you talking about. 

play acting smash's flip.

also

why would you suspect you're a NK target. You haven't really put yourself out in front with any claims / cases that I recall, more of a go with the flow player. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Beaver said:

BTW, what is the end game? Once the all scum or all town are dead?

It’s where Town is about to lose because they’re one lynch/death away from scum having equal or greater numbers if Town gets it wrong.

It all depends on how big the scum team is and how many are still alive. could be the last two Town vs one scum, last three town vs two scum, etc.

30 minutes ago, Beaver said:

BTW, what is the end game? Once the all scum or all town are dead?

At some point there will be only 1 scum left or town will need to lynch scum to keep the game going (and will lose it they mislynch). Either of these points are end game 

• Upvote 1

@Jetsfan80 this is why I don't like big games.

You and everyone here knows I'm Town (otherwise I'd be catching sh*t and having accusations that I'm scum)

but I'm legit lost and not sure what's going on right now.

This happens often when there are a lot of players.

It's overwhelming and idk how other people deal with it tbh.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@Jetsfan80 this is why I don't like big games.

You and everyone here knows I'm Town (otherwise I'd be catching sh*t and having accusations that I'm scum)

but I'm legit lost and not sure what's going on right now.

This happens often when there are a lot of players.

It's overwhelming and idk how other people deal with it tbh.

Yeah well I don't like your face

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2