the jets will have the worst offense in the nfl

kmnj

the jets will have the worst offense in the league this upcoming season unless Sam becomes the first qb that can block defensive players with one hand while holding the ball in the other then he will have to throw the ball really high and far and then run down and catch it himself. Thankfully for Sam he has a genius coach in Gase that can scheme for such a system. Gase is a pioneer like Bill Walsh but better.

The Jets will have the worst offensive roster in the NFL and the worst coach coaching them-what could possibly go wrong?

On the plus side this will be the last season we get to see or hear Gase on the jets sideline.

I feel bad for Sam-it is him and bell and that is it and his coach does not know how to use bell properly

I know I should not be so negative the Jets have the draft to build the team with . I mean I understand they have not had a good draft in years but they will some how find a top tackle and three stud wrs in the draft and a guard or two as well.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 35
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, kmnj said:

the jets will have the worst offense in the league this upcoming season unless Sam becomes the first qb that can block defensive players with one hand while holding the ball in the other then he will have to throw the ball really high and far and then run down and catch it himself. Thankfully for Sam he has a genius coach in Gase that can scheme for such a system. Gase is a pioneer like Bill Walsh but better.

The Jets will have the worst offensive roster in the NFL and the worst coach coaching them-what could possibly go wrong?

On the plus side this will be the last season we get to see or hear Gase on the jets sideline.

I feel bad for Sam-it is him and bell and that is it and his coach does not know how to use bell properly

I know I should not be so negative the Jets have the draft to build the team with . I mean I understand they have not had a good draft in years but they will some how find a top tackle and three stud wrs in the draft and a guard or two as well.

Good post..

A little harsh but unfortunately pretty accurate.  This offense is lacking in talent above the JAG level everywhere except QB - and there’s simply only so much Darnold can do.

Yes, the draft does offer opportunity and hopefully we nail it with the 4 picks in the top 100 - but that’s a whole lot of wishful thinking. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 10

5 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

This is some premature bedwetting about the next season.

Yeah I’m not even an optimist Jets fan and this is pretty over the top. I will say, Douglas needs to have an A+ type of offensive draft though or they are screwed. I don’t think it’s that bad yet..

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Good post..

A little harsh but unfortunately pretty accurate.  This offense is lacking in talent above the JAG level everywhere except QB - and there’s simply only so much Darnold can do.

Yes, the draft does offer opportunity and hopefully we nail it with the 4 picks in the top 100 - but that’s a whole lot of wishful thinking. 

i guess last season's last 8 record was a mirage.  that was with substantially worse offense and defensive talent (this assumes some a good draft and filling the positions that remain.).

• Sympathy 2

19 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Go sign up and you don't have worry about the Jets anymore.

https://www.buffalobills.com/fans/

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

to those that disagree name on team that will have a worse offense?  one could argue maybe the jaqs or bengals but I doubt it will be the bengals - wrs aj green(but we know he will get hurt) but they still have boyd tate ross then mixon and eifert at skill play positions.

hmm the jags-their roster is still better-fournette DJ Dede and Connely are better than our skill guys-

• Upvote 2

Just now, rangerous said:

i guess last season's last 8 record was a mirage.  that was with substantially worse offense and defensive talent (this assumes some a good draft and filling the positions that remain.).

Last season the defense is the reason for the wins - the offense had little to nothing to do with it.  I like our defense, I like GW...I think the defense can end up in the top half of the league and keep the team in games.  Which is why virtually all draft resources should go to offense.

This original post is about the offense - which is bad - and JD has done little so far to make it any better.  Slight upgrades at G and C - slight downgrades at WR and T....

Look, I know there’s time left and we have a draft but as of right now - the OP is 100% correct.  Hopefully the draft and/or trades changes this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Other than he has absolutely no proof?  Its just whining about something he has no idea will happen?

Or that hes whining about the 2020 season in March?  

Before the draft?  Before trade season.  Before cut down time?

You keep talking about things to come - we don’t have that information right now.

I’m simply pointing to where we are right now - which is an offense with little to know impact talent.  

I hope we nail the draft and I hope we make big trades and I hope we pick up difference makers post cuts...etc.

I will be more than excited to discuss how much better our offense is —- but right now it’s not.  

I’m not sure why that’s so hard to accept and why people get upset about it.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Last season the defense is the reason for the wins - the offense had little to nothing to do with it.  I like our defense, I like GW...I think the defense can end up in the top half of the league and keep the team in games.  Which is why virtually all draft resources should go to offense.

This original post is about the offense - which is bad - and JD has done little so far to make it any better.  Slight upgrades at G and C - slight downgrades at WR and T....

Look, I know there’s time left and we have a draft but as of right now - the OP is 100% correct.  Hopefully the draft and/or trades changes this. 

too bad you and the original poster will be severely wrong.  please don't try and predict the market.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

to those that disagree name on team that will have a worse offense?  one could argue maybe the jaqs or bengals but I doubt it will be the bengals - wrs aj green(but we know he will get hurt) but they still have boyd tate ross then mixon and eifert at skill play positions.

hmm the jags-their roster is still better-fournette DJ Dede and Connely are better than our skill guys-

Impossible, no one knows what any teams offense will look like 6 months from now

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, kmnj said:

On paper Browns looked unstoppable last year. You are just crying before the milk was even put in the fridge let alone waiting for it to spill. Might let them play a couple games first. Or not. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Prestige Worldwide said:

Impossible, no one knows what any teams offense will look like 6 months from now

give me your best guess as you see now.

if you could trade offenses with any nfl team who would you keep the jets over? the bengals have more talent and will be getting a qb in the draft

it will be the jets vs the jaqs for worst offense and the jaqs have a stud wr and a rb same as bell or better

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

On paper Browns looked unstoppable last year. You are just crying before the milk was even put in the fridge let alone waiting for it to spill. Might let them play a couple games first. Or not. 

would you rather have the browns offense or the jets? 

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

You keep talking about things to come - we don’t have that information right now.

I’m simply pointing to where we are right now - which is an offense with little to know impact talent.  

I hope we nail the draft and I hope we make big trades and I hope we pick up difference makers post cuts...etc.

I will be more than excited to discuss how much better our offense is —- but right now it’s not.  

Once again for the 20th time what moves specifically  would have made you happy that were also realistic?  I mean every day you are negative about every move we have made and never offer an alternative. You bash the fans for liking the approach so far.  So again what plan should JD have done that would have made you feel positive?  I mean I understand not everybody had to like ever move or agree with every move that’s fine.  But you are just negative about everything that it’s tough to take you seriously 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

And there it is.  

We dont have info about the things to come, therefore the constant whining is just whining, especially when you repeat the same "we're going to be the worst in the league" line in every post about the offense.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1