Help support the site when you buy Jets Gear

If you are buying Jets gear, please consider buying it through our affiliate link. We have NFL Fan Shop and Football Fanatics listed here -->  https://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-gear/

We appreciate it if you order though us, they give us a % of each order.

Question -- if we made JetNation.com Face Coverings would you order any?  Let me know if there is interest and I can get them made. I was in Lowe's today wearing a disposable medical mask and I thought, damn I would like to be advertising the site right now.

:)

Thanks everyone.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

If you are buying Jets gear, please consider buying it through our affiliate link. We have NFL Fan Shop and Football Fanatics listed here -->  https://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-gear/

Question -- if we made JetNation.com Face Coverings would you order any?  Let me know if there is interest and I can get them made. I was in Lowe's today wearing a disposable medical mask and I thought, damn I would like to be advertising the site right now.

Thanks everyone.

Hey Maxman, do you know if i can order and the gear will ship the the UK and Europe. I can order through nfl shop Europe but if it helps the site I’m happy to go through your affiliate.

i would happily wear a Jets face covering but I’d probably wear a bandana style neck gaiter than a surgical mask 

keep up the great work

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Just ordered this

84D4E596-8A00-44A2-861A-A2F0ADEFC4F5.thumb.jpeg.05af6f3c500f14133e14408c64c18015.jpeg

No jk but I did order a shirt

That's worth the joke buy with the 30% off they're giving right now. I want a Mims if somebody can link it. I'm stuck on the phone and not sure if I'm just missing it. I'd buy one when I get home later today

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks everyone.

OK, I'll play along.. Just so long as none of this Jets gear has @TomShane anywhere

1 hour ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

That's worth the joke buy with the 30% off they're giving right now. I want a Mims if somebody can link it. I'm stuck on the phone and not sure if I'm just missing it. I'd buy one when I get home later today

Last time I got a jet wr Jersey was Santana Moss.  I refuse to get a Mims Jersey for that reason 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hmmm. I could use a new Jets Jersey. It'd be nice to have one of a current player. The question is, which player do I choose? I'm tempted by a Ryan Griffin jersey, or do I go all in and just grab a Darnold jersey?

4723A051-C8E1-4AA4-994D-788E9AF33073.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2020 at 6:54 AM, Philc1 said:

Just ordered this

84D4E596-8A00-44A2-861A-A2F0ADEFC4F5.thumb.jpeg.05af6f3c500f14133e14408c64c18015.jpeg

No jk but I did order a shirt

Nice, me and my wife are expecting our first child ...I bought some Jets onesies the other night but was thinking of getting them a Jets jersey. As they grow so quickly I was thinking of getting a Geno Smith infant jersey that is on sale, rather spend a low amount on a jersey than an expensive current jersey they will outgrow in a few months! 

• Sympathy 1

On 5/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Maxman said:

Thanks everyone.

Cool, Max. I'm going to be getting a Darnold jersey soon. Think it's going to be my first black jersey. I'll get it through the site. 

And yes, I'd wear a jetnation mask. ?

• 3 weeks later...

I bought some JetNation masks, they arrive this week. I will see how they are, it is a local company, very reputable. If they are good and anyone is interested I will add them to the store. It isn't anything we would try to make money on. So if anyone would wear them and promote the site we say thanks and will sell them at the cost we have to pay.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Maxman said:

Thanks everyone.

Bump.

Hey Max. This link still the one we want to use? Getting a black Darnold jersey. ?

• Upvote 1