Who will be the next head coach???

AL047

I keep thinking about who the next coach should be and why. The Jets don't necessarily need a coach who will win a Championship. What they need is order and stability and someone who can forge a relationship with Sam to help him develop.  After much thought, I think that guy is already in NY (well, Jersey). Jason Garrett. He knows how to put together a coaching staff. He WAS a QB and was close to all of his QB's. He does the HC thing and leaves the coordinating to others. He's been under the microscope as the coach of America's team and has had to deal with a meddling owner -- who, even when firing him, professed how much he loved and admired Garrett.  I think Jason Garrett is the guy to right the ship and point us in the right direction. Can he be a championship coach? Idk, but that is not what we need right now.

Some high profile coordinator like Greg Roman, Brian Daboll, Robert Saleh, or Eric Bienemy are safe bets.

Although I'd personally hope for them to go with the 'exotic' pick like Lincoln Riley, since the Johnsons always go safe/cheap and we see how that works.