Michigan Ohio State canceled

14 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

A college football season with no Michigan-OSU. 

I'm sorry, but this is not a world I want to live in. 

Cancel football everywhere immediately. 

We pick first. 

I mean Michigan basically forfeited. They should have just taken this season off, but they insisted on holding the conference hostage. Hopefully OSU can schedule A&M.

• Upvote 1

While I'm disappointed as a football fan, as a Jets fan, I'm just happy for every game that is/has been played. My biggest concern before September was the Jets having all of these picks (in 2021) and not getting any 2020 tape of prospects to evaluate. I guess I viewed the 2020 college season as a long scouting combine (never really believing the season would end successfully with bowls/championship games and thinking they may not have a combine). So in that sense, mission accomplished.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No playoff team will be coming from the Big 10.  That's for sure.  

Off topic... GF daughter got 1360 on SAT, wait listed at UNC and NCSU.  She went to OSU.   Shes a freshman.  She’s super pissed as she planned on going up for the game. Her dorm is right near the stadium.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Ohio St will still find its way into the playoff. The Big Ten plays a 6th game this year.

Instead of playing Northwestern in the conf championship they will play either Wisconsin or Iowa who are comparable teams. Do you think it really makes that much of a difference to the committee if they beat this dumpster fire version of Michigan?

6 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

While I'm disappointed as a football fan, as a Jets fan, I'm just happy for every game that is/has been played. My biggest concern before September was the Jets having all of these picks (in 2021) and not getting any 2020 tape of prospects to evaluate. I guess I viewed the 2020 college season as a long scouting combine (never really believing the season would end successfully with bowls/championship games and thinking they may not have a combine). So in that sense, mission accomplished.

For me evaluating the nat champ playoffs are very very important re the top QBs in this draft.  It will be a real pity if ohio state is not in the playoffs

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Off topic... GF daughter got 1360 on SAT, wait listed at UNC and NCSU.  She went to OSU.   Shes a freshman.  She’s super pissed as she planned on going up for the game. Her dorm is right near the stadium.  

daughter must have gotten her brains from her dad ...  obviously not from mom if she'd be interested in you!

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3