Rodgers wants out of GB

12 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

I'll answer your question if you answer mines: What the hell is a Green Bay?

The area was visited in 1634 by Jean Nicolet, a French explorer who named it La Baye Verte (“The Green Bay”) because of the greenish colour of the water. ... British traders called the site Green Bay, and the French name was gradually dropped.

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

So you guys don't want Rodgers but wanted to keep Darnold bc the Jets were going to have an upgraded offense and he could finally develop? Clowns

I would love to get Aaron Rodgers I just don’t think it’s happening 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Florio has Rodgers basically being traded this weekend and also floated Watson settling with his accusers and also getting traded this weekend and some team is going to draft Mac Jones and immediately want to die.

The time to trade for Watson is exactly now

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Rodgers for Watson straight up.  Rodgers can go to Houston, a team with no talent and no draft picks at all and is run by a GM that looks like Nosferatu and a 65 year old first time head coach.

How are the massage parlors in Wisconsin?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The area was visited in 1634 by Jean Nicolet, a French explorer who named it La Baye Verte (“The Green Bay”) because of the greenish colour of the water. ... British traders called the site Green Bay, and the French name was gradually dropped.

I like mine better.

15 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

And then he's 40 in 3 years. Most players retire at his current age. We'd be lucky to get 3 years out of him.

Have you seen Rodgers play recently?  He’s still in excellent shape.  He’s got another 4-5 years playing at a top level.

If the jets by some fluke actually got Rodgers it would be the greatest thing ever for this franchise