I'm a BYU grad and former hater of the NY Jets. As of 8 days ago I'm a die-hard Jets fan:). Here's what I know (I'm a bit defensive about Zach/BYU so I had to give you some info about my team too):

5 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Bet anything in the world this is a bored old/current poster pulling out a new persona. Someone that hates the Jets more than any other NFL team but knows as much about the franchise as anyone posting here. ?

Bored, old , jet hater, obsessed? @T0mShane

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2021 at 4:15 PM, Biggs said:

Steve Young was drafted by the Bucs.   Didn’t see any BYU gear at the SB celebration.  

Yeah, things didn’t go well with the Bucs so there’s no love for them. Like I said, if the Jets be the Jets then we’ll be out of your hair in no time. But I think the organization is changing. 

22 hours ago, freestater said:

You came onto the board saying how you hate the Jets till now and that you're now a "die-hard" fan. What did you expect? Seriously. Get the f**k over yourself. Nobody gives a sh*t what a bunch of utah f**ks think about our Jets. 

Haha. This is a great response. My 19 year old son actually lives in NYC. My family has a new Jets fan on site, so to me there’s a little more to my interest in the Jets than just Wilson. But yeah, I move never liked the Jets. That’s why for me it is so ironic to now be so interested and engaged with what the team is doing. 

• Sympathy 1

22 hours ago, freestater said:

You came onto the board saying how you hate the Jets till now and that you're now a "die-hard" fan. What did you expect? Seriously. Get the f**k over yourself. Nobody gives a sh*t what a bunch of utah f**ks think about our Jets. 

One more thing, I’m not a Utahn. I’ve spent the past 20 years in Texas, Ohio, Indiana

• 2 years later...
On 5/9/2021 at 8:33 PM, ZachEY said:

<<<tremors>>>

What's up, CTM?! This could be your year! I'm rooting for the Jets to fulfill the preseason hype! Aaron Rodgers could become a Top 3 QB to ever wear a Jets uniform along with Namath & Pennington! Jets/Falcons Super Bowl!

On 5/7/2021 at 6:25 PM, Zach Made Me a Jets Fan said:

Zach has one of the sweetest throwing motions and spirals you'll ever see. Like Aaron Rodger, you know you're watching a special passer when you watch him. His highlight footage just don't do him justice. The live game footage is much better for appreciating his passing. He throws a football like its a baseball, and he's insanely accurate.

Zach is a better runner than you think. You know he's mobile, but he's more mobile than you currently think he is. For some reason people keep saying his athleticism is nothing like Fields'. Uh, what? I'd say he is very similar athletically to Fields. They haven't watched anything beyond Zach's highlights of his throws. 

These two points have aged well.

• Haha 3