Zach is Back.... at the islanders game again

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I wish it was a Rangers sweater because, damn, this has me hyped.

I mean, the kid clearly knows the camera is on him and is just riffing off his team to fit in - but, I genuinely think he’s doing it with positive intent. Just trying to bond with his dudes.

Good times.

btw... going on record.... Feeney is our Gronk, but WAYYYY sexier.

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:

People are selling Feeney short.  No, he's not a Pro Bowler, but keep in mind this guy has started 57 straight games at 3 different OL positions.

He'll  be on the team, and I won't be stunned if he is the starting RG.  He won't embrrass himself on the field the way last years bozos did.

Can't say he won't embarrass himself if you put a beer in his hand though.  :)

This is going to be a fun team.  Early prophecy, 9-8.  Squeeze into playoffs with upset road win over Bills  last week of season.

Wow, that’s an outstanding post and a very good example of pushing the limit of Jet Fan optimism but not too far. Personally as a fat beat down Jet fan I’m not there yet but would certainly love to eventually visit. I’d also crush beers and embarrass myself with Feeney anytime. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, flgreen said:

People are selling Feeney short.  No, he's not a Pro Bowler, but keep in mind this guy has started 57 straight games at 3 different OL positions.

He'll  be on the team, and I won't be stunned if he is the starting RG.  He won't embrrass himself on the field the way last years bozos did.

Can't say he won't embarrass himself if you put a beer in his hand though.  :)

This is going to be a fun team.  Early prophecy, 9-8.  Squeeze into playoffs with upset road win over Bills  last week of season.

Feeney is a “glue guy” he brings people together to in awe of his fukkin mojo

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, The Crusher said:

Wow, that’s an outstanding post and a very good example of pushing the limit of Jet Fan optimism but not too far. Personally as a fat beat down Jet fan I’m not there yet but would certainly love to eventually visit. I’d also crush beers and embarrass myself with Feeney anytime. 

Add in a daisy chain and I’m in.

• Post of the Week 1

19 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I wish it was a Rangers sweater because, damn, this has me hyped.

The Church of LDS in Salt Lake City must be holding an emergency privy council meeting as we speak... LOL

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

Damian Woody at the game as well.

♥️♥️♥️

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

All around outstanding dude. Wish he had some gas left in the tank, be nice on that right side, 

Yup. Agree. He’s awesome.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, the kid clearly knows the camera is on him and is just riffing off his team to fit in - but, I genuinely think he’s doing it with positive intent. Just trying to bond with his dudes.

Good times.

btw... going on record.... Feeney is our Gronk, but WAYYYY sexier.

Like if you crossed Gronk and Ogre with a side of Kenny Powers.  

Yeah I’m going to want his jersey ?

• Post of the Week 2

25 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Go NY go NY go!

Keep on whooping that BOSTON ass!

I don't think any team can deal with Tampa Bay Lightning right now but your Islanders probably have the best shot of them all. 

? ? ? (?)

I am not worried about the LIghtning or anyobdy other than Boston right now.  Bruins were good tonight.  Varlamov made some huge saves and we took advantage of some penalties, 3 of 4 on the power play and it was enough to allow us to squeak by with a W despite being outplayed.  Gonna have to be a lot better on Wednesday night.  Not going to win many games getting outshot by more than a 2-1 margin.

• Upvote 1

In regards to the Islanders.... As much of a fan as I am this team just disappoints you. They had a commanding 5-2 lead early in the 3rd and what do they do? They let themselves get thoroughly dominated for the rest of the 3rd period. At one point SOG was Boston 16 NY 3. That's constitutes playing "NOT TO LOSE" .Holy sh*t do I HATE that mentality. I'll tell you right now, the Islanders are going to lose the last 2 and go home and it's all because their CS is a bunch of Marty Schottenheimer pussies.

• Thumb Down 1

On 6/5/2021 at 8:14 PM, doitny said:

and he brought some new friends. Vera Tucker, Michael Carter....and our favorite beer drinking nut....Feeney!!!

"Pretty Boy" Wilson enjoying himself to the full.  So much for the idea that he would have any issues adjusting to the NYC Metro area.  Looks like he was made for it. 

Gotta love Pretty Boy Wilson ! 

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:47 AM, NYJ1 said:

In regards to the Islanders.... As much of a fan as I am this team just disappoints you. They had a commanding 5-2 lead early in the 3rd and what do they do? They let themselves get thoroughly dominated for the rest of the 3rd period. At one point SOG was Boston 16 NY 3. That's constitutes playing "NOT TO LOSE" .Holy sh*t do I HATE that mentality. I'll tell you right now, the Islanders are going to lose the last 2 and go home and it's all because their CS is a bunch of Marty Schottenheimer pussies.

If they are going to win, they need to do it tonight.  At home, benefit of the last line change, they need to play their game and wrap it up tonight.  I do not see them winning a game 7 in Boston.  They have made winning ugly an art form in these playoffs; getting outplayed, keeping games close and finding ways to win.  What has been especially surprising to me is that they are winning while giving up a lot of goals, I would not have thought that was possible. 

Just give me one more ugly win tonight, and it is on to Tampa, which is a pretty scary thought.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Lith said:

If they are going to win, they need to do it tonight.  At home, benefit of the last line change, they need to play their game and wrap it up tonight.  I do not see them winning a game 7 in Boston.  They have made winning ugly an art form in these playoffs; getting outplayed, keeping games close and finding ways to win.  What has been especially surprising to me is that they are winning while giving up a lot of goals, I would not have thought that was possible. 

Just give me one more ugly win tonight, and it is on to Tampa, which is a pretty scary thought.

I don't think they're going to do it, but I'll be rooting like hell for it...... Go Islanders!!!

2 hours ago, Lith said:

The Colosseum is going to be rocking.  With the kind of energy that place is going to have they're going to play aggressive hockey and be very tough to beat.  Score first and this crowd will carry them through. 

Doesn't mean they're going to win, but I don't think it has to be ugly. 

and yeah, let's get to Tampa and worry about that then...

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

The Colosseum is going to be rocking.  With the kind of energy that place is going to have they're going to play aggressive hockey and be very tough to beat.  Score first and this crowd will carry them through. 

Doesn't mean they're going to win, but I don't think it has to be ugly. 

and yeah, let's get to Tampa and worry about that then...

Guess you are right.  Definitely was not ugly tonight.  What a clinic in Islander hockey after Marchand scored the PP goal early in the 3rd.  Completely shut down the Bruins.  Awesome game.

Lets Go Islanders!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1