Trevor Lawrence cooking today

Salehery

11/12, 139 passing yards, 2 TDs/0 INTs and a QB Rating of 154.5. 

He destroyed it today and showing all of us Jets fans why we wanted to lose for him so bad this kid is special man.

With that said Zach Wilson has made me forget all about Trevor Lawrence and Jets vs. JAX with Wilson vs. Lawrence is going to become an epic battle of two promising Rookie QBs.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He destroyed it today and showing all of us Jets fans why we wanted to lose for him so bad this kid is special man.

With that said Zach Wilson has made me forget all about Trevor Lawrence and Jets vs. JAX with Wilson vs. Lawrence is going to become an epic battle of two promising Rookie QBs.

Definitely a confidence building game for him. Cowboys defense looked pretty lost out there. 

I get some of you guys want to dunk on fellow Jets fans who have been high on Zack and downplaying others, but do QBs for other teams need their own thread on this forum? Isn't there a general NFL thread to chastise people in? 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If the two of them turn out to be some sort of Tom Brady - Peyton Manning duo then nobody here will be complaining at all.  I wish them both success.  Lawrence might be better right now (might!!) but I think the ceiling is higher for Zach Wilson and he's not as close to his potential as Lawrence may already be to his.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

They say he bathes in the love juice of Tom Brady. Like the Holy Grail, it's the key to everlasting life

If it was Giselle's love juice, I'd probably stand in line for a bottle of that (for a friend, of course.) ? 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Icer said:

Chase has the yips for sure, dropping everything

I had him as one of my FF starters.  

He's now on the bench. 

Wont be long before I cut him.

I should've never drafted him because I've been telling everyone he's the most overrated WR ever and only sat out all of 2020 due being scared of being exposed without JOE BURROW. 

Terrace Marshall Jr. is the real deal from LSU (I drafted him too).

24 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Why didn't you create Zach Wilson threads?

And why didn't you makes posts about confidence builders after Zach Wilsons two A+ performances?

(I'm onto you).

@Salehery ask DWC “Why did you create threads calling Zach a spoiled brat when he didn’t sign his contract soon enough for you?”