Crowder Out?

Jet_Engine1

Just now, slats said:

If we could keep this thread to the roster implications, that would be great. 

I’ll start… 

The Jets have the slot covered with Berrios, Cole, and Moore. This is why I was cool with JD extracting a pay cut from Crowder, and why it wouldn’t bother me if he were traded. He’s not the Jets’ only WR anymore. 

Yeah it would. 

40 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

So I guess he’s not vaxed

Damn it! 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, slats said:

If we could keep this thread to the roster implications, that would be great. 

I’ll start… 

The Jets have the slot covered with Berrios, Cole, and Moore. This is why I was cool with JD extracting a pay cut from Crowder, and why it wouldn’t bother me if he were traded. He’s not the Jets’ only WR anymore. 

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah it would. 

Damn it! 

I'm sorry.

I'm weak.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Crowder has been by far our best receiver since he got here.

I will never understand why people here seem so eager to get rid of him.

I dont think we are eager to get rid of him.  We just drafted a younger, better version of him.  That combined w/ the fact he wont be on the team next year and its easy to see y fans feel like this.

• Upvote 2

I dont think we are eager to get rid of him.  We just drafted a younger, better version of him.  That combined w/ the fact he wont be on the team next year and its easy to see y fans feel like this.
Since the rookies haven't played yet we have no idea if they are a better version. It's easy to look like all pros against our inexperienced secondary. Against a real, seasoned secondary he might not look better.

Just like Zack he needs to perform in a real game. I have full confidence in both, more so with Moore but I need to see it in a game first before we can tell who is actually better.

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.