Final Injury Report For Sunday

jetsrule128

With Perine dinged up, he will probably be inactive and Josh Adams will probably be active on game day - not 100% certainty, though if Coleman, Johnson, and Carter are all healthy

If Cole can't go, I doubt we'll see a Practice Squad call up to replace him  - we still have Davis, Mims, Moore, Berrios, and J Smith  (BUT, I suppose we could see Vyncint Smith

With Neasman out, we will see one of the 2 new Safeties recently added to the Practice Squad active: Adrian Colbert or Jarrod Wilson

Prediction on the 48 Man Active Game Roster (with 1 practice squad call up)

• QB (2): Wilson, White
  • RB (3): Coleman, Johnson, Carter
  • FB (1): Wesco
  • TE (3): Kroft, Brown, Griffin
  • WR (5): Davis, Moore, Mims, J Smith, Berrios
  • OL (8): Becton, Vera-Tucker, McGovern, Van Roten, Moses, Fant, Feeney, Edoga
  • DL (7): Williams, Fatukasi, Rankins, Huff, S Lawson, Franklin-Myers, Shepherd 
  • LB (5): Mosley, Nasilrideen, Sherwood, Williams Cashman
  • CB (7): Hall, Dunn, Pinnock, Echols, Guidry, Carter, Hardee
  • S (4): Maye, Joyner, Redwine (Colbert OR Wilson - Practice Squad Call up)
  • PK (1): Ammendola
  • P (1):  Mann
  • LS (1):  Hennesey

• INACTIVE: Perine (RB),Adams (RB), Cole (WR), Marshall (DL), Ward  (DL), Neasman (DB)
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Crowder is the big miss here.  Fine without Cole or Perine..

Although we've been hearing good things about Perine all off-season would really like to see what he has.

Honestly Crowder is the one I’m fine with the most.  Moore can replace him all day in the slot. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Honestly Crowder is the one I’m fine with the most.  Moore can replace him all day in the slot. 

I do get what you're saying but...

Cole is basically a JAG....I would love to find a way to get Mims more involved.

They'll find a way to get the ball in Moore's hands regardless.  I hope ultimately he's just too good.

Crowder is a veteran receiver and Outside of Davis is the only receiver we can count on. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

With Perine dinged up, he will probably be inactive and Josh Adams will probably be active on game day - not 100% certainty, though if Coleman, Johnson, and Carter are all healthy

If Cole can't go, I doubt we'll see a Practice Squad call up to replace him  - we still have Davis, Mims, Moore, Berrios, and J Smith  (BUT, I suppose we could see Vyncint Smith

With Neasman out, we will see one of the 2 new Safeties recently added to the Practice Squad active: Adrian Colbert or Jarrod Wilson

Prediction on the 48 Man Active Game Roster (with 1 practice squad call up)

• QB (2): Wilson, White
  • RB (3): Coleman, Johnson, Carter
  • FB (1): Wesco
  • TE (3): Kroft, Brown, Griffin
  • WR (5): Davis, Moore, Mims, J Smith, Berrios
  • OL (8): Becton, Vera-Tucker, McGovern, Van Roten, Moses, Fant, Feeney, Edoga
  • DL (7): Williams, Fatukasi, Rankins, Huff, S Lawson, Franklin-Myers, Shepherd 
  • LB (5): Mosley, Nasilrideen, Sherwood, Williams Cashman
  • CB (7): Hall, Dunn, Pinnock, Echols, Guidry, Carter, Hardee
  • S (4): Maye, Joyner, Redwine (Colbert OR Wilson - Practice Squad Call up)
  • PK (1): Ammendola
  • P (1):  Mann
  • LS (1):  Hennesey

• INACTIVE: Perine (RB),Adams (RB), Cole (WR), Marshall (DL), Watts (DL), Neasman (DB)

Who’s watts ? 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Crowder is the big miss here.  Fine without Cole or Perine..

Although we've been hearing good things about Perine all off-season would really like to see what he has.

me too. i haven't seen anything special in the preseason games. 

brings up an interesting situation. if he cant play and Adams plays well what happens next week when Crowder comes back, does Adams goes back to the PS. i think we would have lost him if we didn't call him back so fast after the Ravens lost there RB. there in desperate need.

2 hours ago, Mark78 said:

Why does jetsrule have so many downvotes?  Is this for real? Can we reset him? I like his posts.  Poor fella

I’d like to know the back story to the down votes to. Feel like someone said the site used to have down vote bombs and jetsrule was attacked when he or she wasn’t looking. But that could be an exaggeration of a more modest event. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I’d like to know the back story to the down votes to. Feel like someone said the site used to have down vote bombs and jetsrule was attacked when he or she wasn’t looking. But that could be an exaggeration of a more modest event. 

I believe Smizzy manipulated his neg rep total but I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

To me the only reason Perine is still on the roster is JD’s ego, he sucks. To me he’s running back five on this roster.

By all accounts Perine had a very good camp.  He seems like he's going to be the short yardage back for the Jets.  They are pretty high on him.

Additionally, JD cut the guy drafted a round ahead of him.

12 hours ago, GreenFish said:

and if you look at his rep status he only has 321 down votes. hes got over 700 upvotes. now unless the downvotes count as 1000 neg points somethings wrong.

40 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

By all accounts Perine had a very good camp.  He seems like he's going to be the short yardage back for the Jets.  They are pretty high on him.

Additionally, JD cut the guy drafted a round ahead of him.

i think the problem with Perine is he might be having a good camp and practices but we cant see that. in the games he was outplayed by Adams. 

its probably a numbers game. like you said he is our short yardage guy. he is this years Frank Gore. running up the middle for those hard 2-3 yards.