We ain't the youngest team, the guys that beat us are

hmhertz

46 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Thanks for the link, they never said they were bad just hinted that the team was inexperienced. A bad team is what the Jets were the past 4 years with Gase and Bowles at the helm. This team, with the plethora of rookies playing in prominent roles, will get better as they gain experience.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

This isn’t possible. The Jets are bad because we are young. That’s what our coaching staff told us.  So it has to be true. 

SAR I

Yeah, other than preaching patience while youngsters develop isnt the same thing as saying the team will be bad, makes sense right? 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, other than preaching patience while youngsters develop isnt the same thing as saying the team will be bad, makes sense right? 

Not to the Sore 1, he’s still upset that Douglas fired his man crush and hates everything Jets management related.

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I remember 2017 and 2018 SF 49rs.  The first years of Shanahan and Lynch as the GM  & HC.

They won 10 games total in 2 seasons and people were calling GM Lynch out, wanted him fired and were bitching along the same levels about Shanahan

The following season the 49rs won 13 games and went to the SB.  Now Shanahan assistants are HCs and Lynch is looked as one of the better GMs in the NFL.

This dumb ass fan base wants the GM gone after two years and after one pretty good game is talking about letting Zach go after one season.  Because continuity and building something solid is you know, so unJetsy. 

Good post...  I haven't seen people calling for JD fired yet. Maybe i missed it. We as fans are noting deficiencies in his approach to drafting. But he deserves patience.   Zach.. he is the best player we have .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Good post...  I haven't seen people calling for JD fired yet. Maybe i missed it. We as fans are noting deficiencies in his approach to drafting. But he deserves patience.   Zach.. he is the best player we have .

Thanks!  

Hes the first GM we've had in here, maybe ever who is following a plan to try and build a team that will mature into a winner at the same time.  He'll have a strong roster with a QB on his rookie deal if all goes as planned.  Those who whine incessantly that last years draft sucks when Becton is injured as are others and Mims isnt contributing right now while ignoring this years draft, well what are you to do?  I dont care who the GM is, they'll have great drafts, shltty drafts and meh drafts.  Might have to give JD more than 2 drafts.  Cart before horse, there is a fire JD thread and the ringleaders are the usual suspects.  

• Upvote 2