Trying to Summarize the Week of Posts

Trotter

So many posts this week on all of the things the Jets did wrong, I want to see if I understand all of them;

Should have kept Gase - last two years were not his fault - Saleh stinks and is the wrong coach for the team. 

Joe Douglas needs to be fired. He has done maybe 1 or two things correct but everything else has been the wrong decision.

Should have kept Sam Darnold.

Zach Wilson is a bust

Mims is a future all pro and it is Saleh's fault he is not playing

This current rebuild is already a failure and time to start over.

We are better off if we kept Jamal, Leo, Sam, Robbie and a few others

I am sure there are other points but that is what I have. Now let's hopefully beat Denver tomorrow and the above can hopefully go away - at least until the next loss

Enjoy your Saturday.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

Lol what were your expectations this year? Super bowl champions after 2 games? 

jets started out 0-2 in 1998 and looked terrible in the 2nd game that year. New coaching staff. I like the defense and saleh is making smart decisions when he needs to, unlike the previous two morons who were hc

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, BP said:

Lol what were your expectations this year? Super bowl champions after 2 games? 

jets started out 0-2 in 1998 and looked terrible in the 2nd game that year. New coaching staff. I like the defense and saleh is making smart decisions when he needs to, unlike the previous two morons who were hc

I am listing what others have stated. I do not agree with any of it. Except a jet win tomorrow

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think the Mims is a future all pro nonsense is truly an example of what makes this place fun. I’m pretty sure most of us pro Mims people are simply calling for him because nobody eyes is doing a damn thing. Just play the athletic guy who gos hard after the ball in the air because we have a struggling rookie QB and nobody else  is helping him. Including LaFleur and his horrible pass routes  that don't seem to work  for the guys who supposedly know it. So only conclusion is? We are all screaming for Mims the future All pro! FREE DENZEL ( FUTURE ALL-PRO)

Absolutely, it's like a board funny fun at this point.  It's certainly a frustrating and confusing situation but I dont think anyone is expecting Randy Moss to jump on the scene. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Absolutely, it's like a board funny fun at this point.  It's certainly a frustrating and confusing situation but I dont think anyone is expecting Randy Moss to jump on the scene. 

Speaking of not jumping,  I wonder what kind of day Corey Davis will have this week? 

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The only 2 people saying this are confirmed trolls w/ the worst track record of accuracy on the board. 

I think there were a few others but the point of the post is when you see all of this in one place you realize how ridiculous it is. Regarding mims, we don't know what his potential is but I agree that I would like to see him play. I just don't think saleh is purposely not playing him for no reason. There has to be something we simply do not know

Just now, Trotter said:

I think there were a few others but the point of the post is when you see all of this in one place you realize how ridiculous it is. Regarding mims, we don't know what his potential is but I agree that I would like to see him play. I just don't think saleh is purposely not playing him for no reason. There has to be something we simply do not know

You just have to know what to take serious and what to laugh at and what to neg rep.  

Anywho, agreed but the absurdity comes in when you hear the explanations from the coaching staff vs. what you then see on the field at the WR position. 

3 hours ago, KO91 said:

I would say the following men are the Losers of the week

1) Joe Douglas 

2) “Little Mikey” LaFluer 

I’d say it’s the guy on his 10th username in the span of 365 days so he can be a forum troll, but that’s me.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You just have to know what to take serious and what to laugh at and what to neg rep.  

Anywho, agreed but the absurdity comes in when you hear the explanations from the coaching staff vs. what you then see on the field at the WR position. 

That is fair. I like saleh but when he gives the reasons to the media you know it is not truthful. He is not calling out players in the media which I like, but the fanbase can see through it.

42 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Come here after a win and this place will be plenty positive.  

Sky is falling after a loss

We're awesome after a win

We're not being rational but y'all have to understand what this fan base has been through.

That's most fan bases.

I live by the Cowboys.   They win, "We have a real shot at the SB"    They lose, "this team can not win, Jerry needs to sell the team."

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Trotter said:

That is fair. I like saleh but when he gives the reasons to the media you know it is not truthful. He is not calling out players in the media which I like, but the fanbase can see through it.

Every coach lies.

Urban actually tells the truth about CoVid and players, and everyone rips him. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Should have kept Gase - last two years were not his fault - Saleh stinks and is the wrong coach for the team. 

No one is saying this. Gase did a poor job of coaching the team, but the team was beyond garbage, Gase recognized this fact, and he set about trying to change it from the top down. He should get credit for that much, at least. The fake-ass fan base of this loser franchise despises anyone who tells them that their beloved team sucks sh*t in fundamental ways and needs to be razed, because Jets fans are generally self-loathing dimwits from Long Island. In short, Gase didn’t pander to the dimmies and he became the whipping boy for what has been a multi-generational organizational disaster. Jets fans love arsonists and blame the guys who pull the fire alarm. 

As for Saleh, there are already a bunch of red flags. The team looks like absolute ass, the star players are playing like sh*t when they’re not getting hurt, and he’s likely going to be 0-6. And isn’t there a better use of his time on game days than spending an hour running the stadium stairs for a self-glorifying photo op? 

We are better off if we kept Jamal, Leo, Sam, Robbie and a few others

Case in point, each of those players are grossly overpaid JAG’s, but somehow represented what was supposed to be the core of a team Adam Gase or a Todd Bowles was supposed to salvage. Jamal and Leo are making bank on two of the worst defenses in the league, where they are absolutely invisible. Rob Anderson cashed a check and—outside of his long TD against the Jets—has been the Panthers fourth or fifth WR. As for Darnold, he’s a Jon Kitna-like game manager who will want a massive contract after this season, and there’s no way Tepper is going to fall for that. He’s thrown three TDs in three games, two of which were against the two worst teams in football. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I think the Mims is a future all pro nonsense is truly an example of what makes this place fun. I’m pretty sure most of us pro Mims people are simply calling for him because nobody eyes is doing a damn thing. Just play the athletic guy who gos hard after the ball in the air because we have a struggling rookie QB and nobody else  is helping him. Including LaFleur and his horrible pass routes  that don't seem to work  for the guys who supposedly know it. So only conclusion is? We are all screaming for Mims the future All pro! FREE DENZEL ( FUTURE ALL-PRO)

I will see your Denzel future All Pro and raise you a Denzel is a future Hall OF FAMER!  

I even told him on Twitter that I believe he will be a HOFer and to not forget his boy Sec101 during his Hall of Fame speech.  

• Haha 3